• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND!!: McLux PR Head with X-bin

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking to buy McLux PR Head with X-bin LuxV emitter, preferably BB700/750 and alu or black..

Please PM if you have one you are willing to sell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: McLux PR Head with X-bin

There is always hope, and you never know unless you ask.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

semi99

Newly Enlightened

WoW, That wi11 be very....very difficu1t!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Maybe you take a A1eph-1 with the modu1e that wi11 be easy.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

semi99, I don't understand what you are suggesting... I already have an Aleph1 with SDC/TWOH/LuxIII...

Mr HG

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif guess who's got one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

...I'm sorry, I couldnt resist.

btw greg, I think I'll pass on your SF-3, thanks anyway.

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

You are right. Good luck.

gtwace

Enlightened

If X bin didn't exist, why did Luxdeon make a X bin category ? So X bin must be around and we just gotta hunt it down. I want one too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cy

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
gtwace said:
If X bin didn't exist, why did Luxdeon make a X bin category ? So X bin must be around and we just gotta hunt it down. I want one too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Xbins do exist. there are just not too many available. Unlike most things that get over-hyped. Xbins really do produce.

If you cannot find an Xbin, which is probably the case. go for an Wbin. They are amazingly close in output. And with a little digging still available.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

IIRC there was one batch of X-bins around some months ago, and that was all. Very sad.
I wish you best luck! Icannot part with mine ... sorry.
bernhard

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have two W bin Mag mods already, one in an SNII Clone and the other in an nFlex mod.. Both are very bright, but I'm still looking for the elusive X in a smaller form factor like the PR head..

I was set upon this quest when I read your Gargantuan Real Life Shootout and saw the beamshot of your Golden Dragon bernhard.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

ah ... yes. I was very fortunate to get this one.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Don

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

I too would love to find one of these little diamonds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Curtis

cy

Flashaholic

got two Xbins, dumb luck I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened

I managed to collect 3 x-bins and had a chance at a 4th one but passed on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif Oh well.. I use the ones I have very often... they are not shelf queens.
Good luck!

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've got one X binned LuxV in my MR-X, which I wouldn't sell for less than the money it would take to get me through college. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That is until something much better comes out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would also be interested in a MR-X if anyone has one that they are willing to sell... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

MY

Enlightened

I have a McGizmo made McLux PRT X4T BB750 with E2, Alph 1, Vital Gear 1x123 twisty, VG 2xAA twisty plus rechargable R123s with charger. The X4T is blinding white with a hint of HID blue. This kit is not for sale . . . . but if it was, what would folks pay for it?

Regards.