• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: DB900 Mcmodule/PM6 *SOLD*

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened
Got this light - it's a Downboy 900, TV1 LuxIII, build by McGizmo in a black PM6, about 2 months back from fellow CPFer Ubermensch.
It's a great light but can't afford to keep it as I need to raise $$ to purchase a LionHeart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
and it hasn't even gone thru 1 set of batteries since I got it
The original PM6 host was a little beat up and I've transferred the DB900 McModule to a brand new black PM6 host which has the Pelican red clickie tailswitch (original didn't have the clickie) and will also include a mint PM6 holster. I paid $79 for it - now letting it go for just $85 shipped (which to me is a good deal if you factor in the brand new PM6 host body, clickie tailswitch and holster). accept payment by PayPal (add 3.5% if paying by PayPal cc)

you can check out the pics in this original thread :
Here
Post here or PM me if interested. Thanks

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: FS: DB900 Mcmodule/PM6 - SOLD

Thanks for updating us on the sale Red Dot, but could you edit the title in your first post to indicate "Sold"? Keeps folks from opening up the thread and reading all the way down to find out it's been sold. Thanks!