• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Jets22 mod BK Nitr/2 tone E2e/PR-T/Lx III

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD thank you

This is a wild mod by Jets22 (Brock). It is a screamer!!

Here is a quote from the thread where Brock sold it:

[ QUOTE ]
..This is one I built awhile ago..It has a Black Nitrided Surefire E2E body/ the Surefire tail switch has been taken apart stripped and polished. The PR-T main body is polished to match the tail-switch. The Bezel has been black nitrided to match the body.. It's running close to an Amp. Has a nice emitter but honestly forgot what the bin was...She screams though (Jets22)

[/ QUOTE ]
Link to page on CPF where Brock put it up for sale

Jets22's beamshot

$130.00 by Paypal (CC or Non-CC) including USPS Priority Mail, Insured and delivery confirmation in the USA.

This is a hot rod of a flashlight, not for the squeamish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif The converter says BadBoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Smaller and brighter hotspot than my McL1 PR-T/917ma TYOJ.

No dings or scratches at all, specks on sterile black nitride body in photos are dust.

First /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif posted here gets it. Then I'll PM you with PP addy.

Thanks for looking,

Britt

standard.jpg

other photos removed to conserve bandwidth

akula88

Enlightened
Re: Jets22 mod BK Nitr/2 tone E2e/PR-T/Lx III 6 PICS

Britt, I thought you were planning to do something to this with a BE body? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
At $130, that would be a GREAT bargain :d

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Jets22 mod BK Nitr/2 tone E2e/PR-T/Lx III 6 PICS

Cyril, I just sent you a PM. $5.00 extra for mailing Global Priority Mail to Singapore. If that's OK with you, it's yours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The BB was modified to DD otherwise this thing would fry.

Just got new fore and aft O-rings in the mail from jcciv and they will be included.

Johnny, I've got other plans for those 4 Balrog bodies. Another KL3 went in the mail to Chop yesterday. Also, I'm getting an E2C adapter stripped and polished. Maybe get one of McGizmo's E2e2sSwhatchamacalit newfangled two speed switches with the flared tailguard. Yessir, I gots me some plans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif To Flashlight. Thanks, Cyril, it goes in GPM tomorrow first thing.

Britt