whats ya faverite drink?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i love ice cold whole milk.and verners soda. what do you like everyone?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o i like v 8 juice to, and root bear in that brown bottle i forget its name

B@rt

Flashaholic
pepsi.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shows you where my head is at, I thought this was going to be an alcoholic drink discussion. For the record, beer and single malt scotch, but I won't go into details given the spirit of this thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Otherwise, my favorite things are:
- Water with bubbles in it, but little or no sugar. My fave at the moment is an Italian carbonated mineral water whose name I forgot (brain fart) but whose name starts with a "P".
- Coffee! Freshly roasted, just-in-time ground, properly brewed. justroastedcoffee.com is my fave, but I just tried rodak.com and it's great.
- I absolutely love cola drinks. My fave at the moment is a very expensive cola that I found called "Dry Cola". About half the sugar of Coke. Unlike Coke C2, they don't artificially heighten the sweetness. Dry Cola is just a less-sweet cola.

Joe

flashlight_widow

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Joe Talmadge said:
Shows you where my head is at, I thought this was going to be an alcoholic drink discussion. For the record, beer and single malt scotch, but I won't go into details given the spirit of this thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same thing and was about to go into my list of preferred beers and vodkas, but I'll digress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My favorites are: Dr. Pepper, RC Cola, a damn fine cup of jo, pineapple juice, and ice cold water.

[ QUOTE ]
Joe Talmadge said:
Otherwise, my favorite things are:
- Water with bubbles in it, but little or no sugar. My fave at the moment is an Italian carbonated mineral water whose name I forgot (brain fart) but whose name starts with a "P".

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe San Pellegrino?

RH

Enlightened
Where do you get Dry Cola? This is exactly what I was hoping C2 would be.

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black tea
Green tea
oolong tea

Tea is by far my favorite beverage. It has a long history that is fascinating. In fact, i've grown so fond of tea I could almost call it a hobby.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I'm in a pinch and happen to be somewhere where it's hard to find something without alcohol or caffine, I usually order club soda. I can get it anywhere and I really like it.

But sometimes there is nothing like an ice cold Diet Dr Pepper!

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlight_widow: Yes, Pellegrino! Part of my attachment to it is memories of drinking it during my honeymoon in Italy.

RH: I found it in Beverages and More. The price might give you a heart attack. If I remember right, it's like 1.50 or even 2.00 for a 12 oz bottle. But if you like Cola but don't like sweet, it's the best bet.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol ya can say ya faverite alchol drink to.i just prefare milk man there is nothing better to me.but i wont turn my nose up at a ice cold micehlob either..or yagiermester

capnal

Enlightened
well, because I work at a manufacturing facility, we have a lot of hispanic employees here. there is a meal truck that comes twice a day and they have almost everything catered towards hispanic flavors and preferences. I usually don't eat off it, but I really enjoy some of the beverages. Jarritos is a bottled drink that actually comes from Mexico. Comes in different flavors. Red is my favorite, and I think that is like a fruit punch type flavor. Very refreshing in the summer heat.

capnal

Enlightened
Have any of you Dr. Pepper fans had a "real" Dr. Pepper?
About an hour and a half south of me is the town of Dublin, Texas. The have an original Dr. Pepper bottling facility there and they still make it according to the "old" recipe which include pure cane sugar. They bottle it and sell it there. There is even a small museum and you can tour the facility and buy it by the case. They sell it in a bunch of stores up in Fort Worth and goes for usually right around a dollar a bottle.

It is good stuff. Really different.