• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TK "N" cells (ALL SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
TK \"N\" cells (ALL SOLD)

Well,,,while I have the Luxury of power for awhile... I thought I would post these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The first 3 are all Turn key N cell lights with polished custom bodies.. The first one also has a Titanium clip on it.. The last light is a polished N cell body with a nice tight beamed Red led.. I also mounted a small tritium capsule in the head along the bezel edge in a channel.. You can see it in the pic.. (I hope).. These were all lights I played around with...All work Perfect

All will have fresh batteries installed prior to shipping them out.

$XXXX each.. (CC or cash Payapl is fine)

[email protected] web page

marcspar

Enlightened
Re: TK \"N\" cells

I'll take #2 also!

(sorry for being greedy, but I can't resist anything from Brock)

Marc

marcspar

Enlightened

OK - I got beat by indenial - I'll console myself with just #3......

Marc

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

haha, I decided not to be greedy & let #2 go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But I like the looks of #4 too. Is that a new design Brock? Will you have them with white LEDs or even 1W LEDs? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Marcspar- there are 4: #1-#3 are white, the last one (#4) is red. You reserved #3, correct?

marcspar

Enlightened

I thought # 3 was the RED one. I did not realize there were 4 lights.

I would prefer the red one, but will take either.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brock? If I count correctly there are 4 lights. #3 (marcspar), #1 (flashlight), #2 (indenial) and #4 (Fitz) was the way they went, but I'll happily leave it to Brock to sort out. I don't need another of the standards, so if Marcspar gets # 4, there is still one left.

Edit: I have to take off for the rest of the day, so in order to straighten things out, Marcspar can take #4 if he wants it instead of #3 and I'll go pout in the corner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif If that's the case, I think there's one left.

marcspar

Enlightened

Fitz,

You keep the red one and I'll keep my number 3 - white.

Brock,

My paypal comments on the red led, but Fitz posted for it first (due to my confussion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif & your crappy pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif ) so I'll take the third one with the white led.

Marc

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

rats...while I was waiting for a reply, they all got snagged /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Marcspar- I was editing my post while you posted- If you really want it it's OK by me! I have to run though (I'm late!)so I'll check tonight for your final decision. Of course now I forgot what the price was and Brock deleted it!

Thanks!

marcspar

Enlightened

Mike,

It was my fault for not reading slowly and rushing to claim one!

$49 was the price and the red one is yours....

(but if you change your mind, I'll be second in line)

Thanks,

Marc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif