Wuben        

Thread: Hurricane Francis lights (SOLD)

Flashaholic*

Default Hurricane Francis lights (SOLD)

Seems Mother nature likes visiting me as of late.... I built only two lights like this..This one is a CR2 with different milled head .Can be run in flood mode (less optic) or with the Fraen LP for a tighter focused beam.. optic is spaced to minimize the big Square normally found with a LP. The head is shown less the optic in the picture below.. It also has (4) custom tritium capsules suspended around the optic itself for a cool effect. The hole for the optic and tritium is actually scalloped to inhance the look..(instead of plain hole [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif[/img])..This is running a bright T bin 3W and MM WO. The main body is plated in Commercial grade Titanium nitride with the bezel and end-cap done in Titanium Carbo nitride. The Gold and Black look great together. Light is machined out of 6061...Custom O rings and Two level power switch in tail-pack.Comes with custom Laser cut lens for use in the flood mode as well.. ..Guess that's it on this one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif[/img].. $xxxxxdelivered

I also have it's big brother in the 123 version..Identical except uses a 123 Lithium versus the smaller CR2.. Same price on that one guys..

Thanks everyone.. All proceeds go to my ever growing insurance deductible [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] web page web page web page

Sorry..forgot, These customs also include one of my milled Nuke Logo Key Fobs..

Default Re: Hurricane Francis lights

Sorry to hear of your situation. Hope everythng works out for you and you do not have to sell any more of your lights. If I could I would buy them just to help you out but I am sorry that I cannot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif[/img].
    Oh yeah, nice lights!

Flashaholic*

Appreciate the kind words.. Hey, there's people running generators next door (no power at all) I consider myself VERY lucky right now just to have power back on.. well, until Ivan comes through on Tuesday. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif[/img]
    Biggest thing is my wife and baby are fine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...everything else is replaceable.

I'll take the 123 Lithium one. I'm happy that I can help with the deducatble and also happy that you have insurance to deduct from. PM on the way

Flashaholic*

Bwass, she's yours..PM responded...
    (I'm starting to wonder if I really have home owners Insurance actually...This 2% Named storm clause is killing us down here)

123 version sold.. CR2 available

PM sent...

Flashaholic*

Pm sent back

Flashaholic

How much for just the key fob? I'd buy one.

Flashaholic

Glad to hear you are all OK over there in Florida.You certainly have had some bad luck over there lately [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]Your lights are looking great [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Take care

Flashaholic*

Thanks Daz,,(I'm searching all over for some four leaf clovers buddy)