Peak LED "Kilimanjoro" question...

shad

Newly Enlightened
Peak LED \"Kilimanjoro\" question...

New to this game, but trying to learn. Recently purchased a couple of Peak LED lights, including a "Kilimanjaro "1.5v AA Anodized 5 LED Hi-Power (red)". When received, the light would deliver a resonably bright beam on about every 10th try - the remainder being much weaker. Called Peak and was told that the foam washer might be preventing full contact. Removed the washer, but no improvement. Returned the light and received a replacement. Good news is the replacement provides consistent beam strength - bad news it that it is very weak - totally "blown away" by alternatives such as the Proton Micro-Light. Question: Is this what I should expect, or is my "new" light still not performing up to par? Hate to keep playing "return it" tag, but expected better performance for the $'s spent. Appreciate any "expert" advice. Enjoy the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DallasA

Enlightened
Re: Peak LED \"Kilimanjoro\" question...

Shad:

My name is Marijane better know as MJ and I work for Peak LED Solutions Inc.. It does not seem like things are going very well when it comes to this unit for you.

I agree on not wanting to play the return tag game. If you would like you can ship the unit back to us. I will personally test the unit myself . A refund will be returned to you at once, and I will personally make sure a refund for all shipping charges is given as well.

Please email me direct with your Invoice # and I will personally look into this for you and make sure it is taken care of.

Have a Great Weekend & Welcome to CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MJ

[email protected]

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic

Now that's what I call service! Please let me take this opportunity to at least semi-personally thank you and Peak for the very nice brass AAA prototype I received on Tuesday.

Geoff

shad

Newly Enlightened

MJ...Appreciate the response. Have emailed you with invoice number and request for info on returning light for a "check-up". Thanks.