I did it, I bought it!!!

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thank everyone on the site for their comments and answers to my questions. Just about 10 minutes ago I purchased the L1 Lumamax ( white LED) from Onestopknifeshop.com

I thank everyone!!

Does anyone know how long it will take to arrive?

-tom

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tom...

Not to worry! Which ever one you receive will be fine.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
albert said:
Will you be receiving the new L1 with 3W LS or the old L1 with 1W LS?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

rackness

Newly Enlightened
congrats corn! good choice, can't go wrong with sf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be recieving the 1 Watt version. I know it isn't as good as the 3 watt, but..... It will do for camping.

-tom

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cornkid:

Not only that, but your batteries are probably gonna last a lot longer, which may save your happy a_s someday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now comes the worst (or best?) part... the waiting time!! COngrats in advance on your wonderful purchase, I'm sure you'll like it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

buba

Newly Enlightened
I have purchased knives from 1SKS. Good service, shipped most items the next business day. Give them a call on Monday, and confirm stock and shipping etc... Enjoy.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Stanley said:
Now comes the worst (or best?) part... the waiting time!! COngrats in advance on your wonderful purchase, I'm sure you'll like it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really the worst part about lights, the wait. JSB is not the only one who wishes he had a teleporter... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (I'm waiting on R123s, a package from the sandwich shop, the Digital Ultra, 3toD adapters, Carley reflectors and 1185s - last 4 have not been paid for because they are not available.)

cornkid, congratulations on your purchase and the first of many lights to come. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif The nice thing about SF lights is that no matter what you purchase, you're almost certainly going to like it.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats! I like the L1 too although I did not purchase it. I ended up getting the E1e with the KL1 LED conversion head. Great light. I am sure you would want to meddle with it every night.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would have been too late for your first post, but Surefireparts (goes by 'jcciv' on CPF) has been very helpful and timely in satisfying my addiction for ever brighter lights. His Global Priority shipments are so timely I could set a calendar by them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif