underwater tests for free?

davidefromitaly

Enlightened
often i read on this forum that many people want the absolute waterproofness of their flashlight.

i'm a watch-maker and is normal work for me to test watches (like rolex breitling omega seiko citizen...) under 10atm for guarantee the resistance at water.

i think that i can do this test at your flashlight if you want, you just cover the shipping costs, only the light can't be too big: max 70mm in diameter and 150mm in lenght. also i can do some photos of the flashlight under pressure and i can discover the exatly point where the water enter

i hope to be useful to this community

thanks

cia

Newly Enlightened
Sounds cool.
I can also do free test of any Surefire lights.
I will be going fishing next weekend so pm me for shipping address ASAP.

The lake is about 30 ft deep.

Just kidding..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey if anyone really really wants to send me a flashlight I'll do any test you want on it. Here the catch: I get top keep the light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/touche.gif

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
davidefromitaly said:
i have forgot to say that after the test i return the light to the owner... you do the same? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif And just kidding, I dont have any of the necessary equitment to do underwater tests.