• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mint VIP

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, now that I'm confident that I won't need to deal with another hurricane for at least a week, I have a couple of lights I'd like to list for sale.

First one is a mint VIP with reflector and BH. This is an extra that's just been sitting around. It's in perfect shape save the standard brightness selector anodize issue.

$245 Shipped via Priority mail with insurance for USA or GPM without insurance for international buyers. Non CC PayPal to the addy in my profile, or I can accept a MO via snail mail. If you want to use credit card funded PayPal, please add 3% and PM me for an alternate addy. Please post here if interested. Thanks for looking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Brian, I will ship it out in the morning. You won't be disappointed with your first Mr Bulk creation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now to forward the funds to Charlie to pay for my LionHeart. I should probably put it toward the deductible for my new roof, but you gotta have your priorities. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif These freaking hurricanes have probably pushed me to the end of the list... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Peter

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Well, to rationalize everything to where you feel good about it - use the LH to fix your roof - at night! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

bmsmith

Enlightened
Hey Peter,

Picked up the VIP today at the PO. All I can say is wow!

Mr. Bulk, you have made one special light! This is a keeper.

Thank you!