Comparison Chart for all these Bad Boys ???

Throws out a PUNCH??

• Kix *** !!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sux *** ??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Perfectionist

Enlightened
There should be a chart somewhere which has all/most of the popular production/custom lights side by side with all their vital stats ???

ie :-

nice pic of the torch
pic of a control beam shot
dimensions / weight
light strength
light intensity
battery type
typical runtime
special features
best place to purchase with best price
links to reviews
owner ratings/comments
availbale accessories
modding capability
etc etc ....

Kinda like a centralised Standard Reference for everybody both newbie and errr oldie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

I'd love to get one going - please help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif !!!!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
This would be an enormous endeavour! I cannot think of anyone with enough time AND the necessary lights to do this, let alone update it every week or so.
I did a big comparative review of seven lights, and that took me days to finish ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Just look around, discover, be surprised.
And be glad as long as you can actually be surprised, because once you have seen it all, time flies quicker and life is more boring and eventually, death will get you sooner (on a subjective level).

bernhard

jtice

Flashaholic
I agree with kiessling,
Theres just no way, too much involved, way too much time needed.
I could do it for quite a few lights, but it takes me hours just to write a nice review, actually making comparisons etc, wow...

There are great review sites out there though, check the reviews forum for links to them,
there are alot alot of posts in the review forum, that are actually mini reviews.

Look in my sig line, I have at least took the time to make a BeamShot database,
but I havent had time to update that in months either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

-John

Catman10

Enlightened
Perhaps some sort of integration and consolidation of existing reviews and beamshots... Even writing it seems like a lot of work!