SureFire C2/M2/L5

Newly Enlightened
Hi all

I am new here.

How do I mod a C2 into an M2 or an L5? What are the part numbers?

Cheers

K-T

*Moderator*
Hi and welcome to CPF.

The difference between the C2 and M2 is pretty much the shock isolated bezel and the additional o-ring at the tailcap end of the body. Both parts can be bought by either contacting your trusted SF dealer or SureFire direct. To get the L5 all that is needed is the KL5 Luxeon bezel and the Z58 Clickie TailCap - these might be available as spare parts, not sure though.

Hope that helps a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Klaus.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF!

As K-T so correctly mentions:

C2 -> M2 (requires the M2's Shock Isolated Bezel and the 2nd o-ring on the TailCap end of the body)

C2 -> L5 (requires the KL5 Luxeon Bezel and the Z58 Clickie TailCap, and I believe the 2nd o-ring on the TailCap end of the body)

Al

P.S.
K-T - It's great how you remembered the Z58 TailCap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
I felt like leaving a bit of work behind for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the information. But can anyone confirm whether there is a second o-ring at the switch end of an L5?

Also, does anyone know where I can get the M2 bezel and the 2nd o-ring in HK? I contacted SureFire, but they don't ship overseas.

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
283 said:
Thanks for the information. But can anyone confirm whether there is a second o-ring at the switch end of an L5?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine does have the second O-Ring.

Holger