Does anyone know these light's?

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know these light\'s?

I was cleaning up my junk room and found this magazine, I remember getting it in the winter and seeing these light's, in it. i was just starting to get into LED's and It kinda sparked my interest in the higher end aluminium led's/flashlight's i would later learn about here.

I went to there website and there here: http://www.shoplifestyleonline.com/flashlight.html

Some are familar name's photon, pelican, etc.
but can someone ID the "exacta mirage", "protech pocket/ baton light", and the "halogen delta beam"?

just curious. If anyone know's the make, or origin, and if any are worth a hoot.
I'm not aching for any, I get my E2d today, (yes E2D, not E2e, my unckle picked up the wrong light, but i am not too upset, it's cool looking and SF said it has the same stat's and will take the same mod's as a E2e)

ok, who know's these thing's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif VDG

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Does anyone know these light\'s?

BTW sorry I spaced putting up the URL for 10 min's.
If you looked and didn't see the url you weren't tripping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif VDG

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif for the night crew. VDG

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif for the morning crew. (then i'll give up) VDG

lightnix

Enlightened

I can't be sure about all of them, but several look like Nuwai lights, especially the double ended flashlight and one of the lanterns. Nuwai gear seems to pop up under a variety of brand names at the moment. I'm not sure why this is and why they don't just market under their own name.

Anyway...

Click here for the Nuwai product index and see how many you can match up.