Where can I get a PT Attitude LED Lamp Assembly?

bigcozy

Enlightened
Got a Rage and have been thinking about converting it over. Can't find just the lamps on the web, any suggestions?

Empath

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigcozy:
Got a Rage and have been thinking about converting it over. Can't find just the lamps on the web, any suggestions?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The lamp assembly is available alone for the Rage, but the Attitude assembly isn't. You can convert an Attitude to a Rage, but you can't convert a Rage to an Attitude. Of course the integrity of these words are only as strong as Princeton Tec's resolve to sell only complete Attitudes.

pjenkins00

Newly Enlightened
damn, i knew i shoulda gotten an attitude instead. I really liked the green translucent case. Oh well, looks like i'll have to get both now
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I wanted to make a UV Attitude with some new Cree-based LEDs I just bought so I wrote to PT to buy an "empty" LED module. No dice.

I wrote again and asked for a "defective or returned" module and I was told no again. Seems PT is working on UV LEDs with the possible goal of marketing a UV Attitude themselves.

This was from the National Sales Manager, not a Customer Service person.

The Attitude is a good light - you won't be disappointed.

Latest posts