• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: The LionHeart 168A Body Offer

Otokoyama

Enlightened
<font color="red">This offer is now closed. Thank you.</font>

<font color="blue">Update Sunday 9:05 AM Pacific Time: Orders are sufficient to </font><font color="red">go ahead with production</font><font color="blue">. This will be a one time offer, so please get your order in by Tuesday morning at 7AM Pacific Time if you want to be able to run your LionHeart on the higher capacity 168A. Thanks.</font>

The LionHeart 168A body is hereby offered.

The LionHeart 168A body is used with a Pila 168A Li-ion battery instead of the stock 150A body. It provides a roughly 50% increase in runtime (based on the capacity of the 168A over the stock 150A battery), and gives your little finger something to hold on to. It was discussed in this CPF thread.

The 168A body will be identical to the 150A body in all respects except length. All external aluminum surfaces will be hard anodized to match the LionHeart. All internal surfaces will be coated with Allodyne. I intend to forego the LH logo unless a suitable number are ordered to make adding this cost effective.

Price: US$42 in advance, shipped CONUS. See below for additional foreign shipping fees.

Payment Methods
<font color="blue">PayPal:</font> Please send payment to [email protected].
<font color="blue">Other:</font> Other forms of payment (money order and personal check) are fine, but must clear before I ship. Please email me at [email protected] with your order information including shipping address, and I will send you my mailing address.

Foreign orders: Please add US$7.00 for shipping to Canada and Mexico or US$8.00 for foreign shipping to any other country.

Notice: I am estimating that it will take up to 6 weeks for you to receive your 168A body once this offer is closed. It will be available at almost the same time as the LionHeart. I reserve the right to refund all payments received if a suitable number of orders is not received.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The LionHeart 168A Body Offer

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Forgot to state in my payment that I want it in Bare Aluminium.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for one in bare aluminum/no logo.

Thanks for doing this!

Britt

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment sent for 2 ... one bare aluminum w/no logo and one HA3 version for if possible.

Thanks.

Curtis

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

$42? Isn't that a little cheep? I thought it cost nearly that to make???

Oh wait, didn't see the non-logo disclaimer...

Anyway to avoid confusion and shipping/sorting headaches (for me!) I would suggest that either JS Burly's supply Otokoyama the 168A batteries directly or else have everybody go through Jon themselves. But then again Jon refuses to charge shipping, ever (I've witnessed him lose anywhere from a few cents to a couple of dollars on a few sales!), so maybe we could save Him money by having a bulk (hey, that word strikes a chord in my heart for some reason) quantity sent to Otok directly.

Hey Jon, ya readin' this?

Just my $42 - oops, 2 cents!

daz

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.giffor one in bare aluminum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

indenial

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif I thought it was only available in HA?

<font color="red">Edit:</font> OOPS, wrong e-mail! PAYPAL resent. Thx!

Tweek

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Off goes the fundage for 2! If it does happen that enough people are interested in the logo, I would prefer mine that way as well (with the logo). If not, I'll live, but it just adds to the overall goodness, I think! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Hay Glockboy,

"thansk"? What mean thansk? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

(could not resist!)

Otokoyama

Enlightened

I really want mine with the logo too, so I'm biased toward providing this feature.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd like to have the logo on mine, but if it doesn't work out that's fine.

mlc

Newly Enlightened

Otokoyama,

I would like to obtain one ( 1 ) LionHeart 168A body please.
( HA version preferred, but any finish is OK. )
Email sent regarding payment by money order.

Thankyou,

mlc

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
cue003 said:
Payment sent for 2 ... one bare aluminum w/no logo and one HA3 version for if possible.

Thanks.

Curtis

[/ QUOTE ]

Oto, if you are able to do the logo I will take my 168a tubes WITH the logo if possible. If there is an additional charge, please let me know.

Thanks.

Curtis.

indenial

Enlightened

Can the Pila 150A Charger being sold with the Lionheart be used to recharge the Pila 168A?

Mark_Paulus

Enlightened

Yes. The charger will come with (2) little brass screw-in plug that will adapt each channel between 150 & 168 cells.

[ QUOTE ]
indenial said:
Can the Pila 150A Charger being sold with the Lionheart be used to recharge the Pila 168A?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark_Paulus

Enlightened

I AM interested in a HA-3, etched body. However, my PP and my play fund are both all tapped out at the moment. I can send payment when my funds get back on their feet (Pending me cleaning out some "spare parts" in my Computer lab at home).