Favorite cartoon or Super Hero????

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Who's your favotite cartoon character or Super Hero? Mine is Superman.I have a ton of Superman T-shirts.My wife loves Tweety.Great combo,huh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
hm. favorite cartoon is Cowboy Bebop.

favorite super hero. um. don't know about that one.

what are my choices? just how esoteric can i get? haha

B@rt

Flashaholic
droopy.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
i love super mickey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
my favorite cartoon when i was a child
now, i don't like cartoon anymore, i love anime though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
Second try at this. I hate glitchey software.

Mr Stanley,
Pinkey and the Brain are max cool. The early shows were not for kids. Would love to get the theme music for the station. Plus any other old cartoon themes.

Remember Peabody, Sherman, and the way back mech? On the radio station I use the first six shows as radio plays, intro and outtrow music included.

We need a Bullwinkel in the worst way back home.

Right now the radio station is playing what I call the Spook Mix. Songs for the under cover types that cycle through here. It just played Mr Bond by Blotto, Prisoner theme, Devo's Secret Agent Man, and Smart Patrol.

What ever became of Underdog?

Was Sweet Poly Purebread fixed?

Was there something else other than a professional relationship between Dudley and his horse?

What about Ignats and Crazy Kat?

Face it many of the old cartoons are not politically correct. But they were fun.

Ive spent too much time in the desert. Mind fading, the brain map is smoothing out.

Keep it warm
Jack Crow in Iraq
Down to 84 days.

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
- Pinky & The Brain really was pretty interesting.
- The Tick, and his sidekick Arthur.
- Old Fleischer Studio versions of Popeye (the characters said some pretty funky things under their breath, too).
- Rocky & Bullwinkle definitely absolutely was not written for children.
- I only got to see one episode of some Saturday morning cartoon set in prehisoric time -- but one of the characters started quoting lines by Edward James Olmos from Blade Runner!
- The Thing.
- Sgt. Rock.
- but my favorite is still... Capt. America.

BTW, Jack Crow - on the soundtrack for the movie Repo Man is a variation on "Secret Agent Man." It's "Hombre Secreto." Very neat New Wave version, or should I say Nuevo Wavo? If I had a copy, I'd try to get you one. And The Prisoner is still pretty darn good even after 30 years.

danielo_d

Enlightened
OK, I like Wolverine of X-men.
Wish I had his healing powers. I have lots o scars from being a reckless youth growing up. Oops, I never grew up.
[I may grow old but I refuse to grow up. At least that's what the wifey says about me.]

For fav cartoon, "Cpt Simeon and the Space Monkeys".
Kinda funny like the Tick.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Green Lantern, thus the avatar and technologically-updated name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight_widow

Enlightened
Nobody laugh, but my favorite cartoon character is Foghorn Leghorn. Yes, you read that correctly - Foghorn Leghorn. So southern, and always cooking up some ridiculous scheme. I adore him. The pudgy chicken body doesn't hurt either.
fog1.gif

His cartoons are a bit hard to find nowadays, because most of them are from the 40s and 50s, and he rarely did anything after the early 60s. He was in Space Jam and (I think) Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but really it just wasn't the same.

Hekyll & Jekyll are close seconds.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
He's not a cartoon character or even a super hero, but the character I admire the most is Spock. Told you guys I'm a geek! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

capnal

Enlightened
OK guys:
LED_Museum: HUH???? WTH is that?
Uncle Fester: Yes, you are a geek!
Widow: I am LAUGHING at you.

My favorite? Stewie Griffin from the Family Guy animated TV show.

stewie_tn.jpg

bubbacatfish

Enlightened
Flashlight Widow:

If you really want to see some Foggy 'toons again try looking on KaZaa, I've managed to download about 20-25 featuring him from there (and about 400 loney toons cartoons in total). I love 'em, I quote him at work all the time "I say, I say, nice boy but he's got a brain like a sieve". The early WB cartoons are incredible, I love Bugs (of course) but my favourites are probably the duos - Sam & Ralph, Marc-Anthony & Pussyfoot, Claude-the-cat & Fisky Pup, classics!! Some of the other Chuck Jones titles that you will NEVER see again (not PC)are also favourites of mine.

As for Super Hero, Wolvie rules!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
capnal said:
LED_Museum: HUH???? WTH is that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Digimon: An anime cartoon that Fox used to show. It is also a trading card game.
http://www.digimon.com/

Gallantmon: Takato's digimon Guilmon in his most evolved form from Season 3.
gallant.jpg
gallant2.jpg

(Left): Normal mode.
(Right): Crimson mode, from when the Ark gave Gallantmon his wings while defeating the Chaos.

These pictures are hosted on my own server; will not drain the resources of the original host

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
favorite cartoon...... tossup between Chip n dale rescue rangers, duck tales, and Tailspin???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

super hero.......wolverine?