Eternalight Elite X-Ray for $50!

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to have to keep an eye on this site. The Lightwave 4000 is only $45!

Gandalf

Enlightened
When these first became available, Technology Associates sold them for $60 for a short period of time; then they went to $80.

I got one at the 'introductory' price, and I made the observation at the time that I didn't feel they were worth the $80 price, but I expected the price would come down after some time. But I certainly didn't expect it to happen so soon, or by so much!

The Eternalight is far and away my favorite all around LED flashlight, (still don't have an Arc-LS...
frown.gif
) and the Elite X-Ray includes several significant upgrades.

One thing I didn't see on the ad at Eppes or on the Technology Associates website was any mention of the S rank LED's. Are they no longer making the Elite Series with the S rank Nichia's???
tongue.gif
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif

chill105

Newly Enlightened
As far as I know, my Elite X-Ray is the same one, with the same specifications, as on Technology Associate's page. I believe it comes with the Nichia high-powered LED's, as all of the Elite series are supposed to. (I'm assuming that's what S-rank means: I'm new to Candle Power Forums). Is there any way for me to check and make sure?

My light came with the break-away Eternalight lanyard, 3 Energizer lithium batteries pre-installed, and a tiny screwdriver to open up the case when you need to replace the batteries.

I don't believe the price for the Elite X-Ray's has gone down, as it is still being sold for $80 on Technology Associate's page. They offer dealers significantly discounted prices for buying in bulk, so I assume Eppe's Corner bought a WHOLE bunch of them!

chill105

Newly Enlightened
Technology Associates mentions the Nichia High-Powered LED's on this page. It's in the graphic with the white background, about half-way down the page.

chill105

Newly Enlightened
Great Deal! I just bought an Eternalight Elite X-Ray, and I love it! For those of you who don't know anything about it, check it out at Technology Associates

However, I found mine online for $50! It retails for $80! I found it through a company called Eppe's Corner. You can buy the flashlight Here.

Just thought I'd let you all know, because it's a great bargain!

Latest posts