• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** FS: Modified White Arc LS Luxeon III

Stealthnet

Newly Enlightened
Modified White Arc LS Lux III, made by TheFire. Definitely bright, and mostly white. There is a bit of a yellow tint to the light, but not too bad, and only noticeable on a white wall. Only noticeable to me when I compare it to my L4 or SN-II. The LED appears slightly out of center when shined on a wall as well. Some of you flashaholics could probably easily fix this (I'm a novice when it comes to working on the innards of lights.) Knurling looks good. A great EDC. $115 OR BEST OFFER NOW $98 SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER

Fraen optic, driven @ 833 mA. Beam is very, very bright... but slightly off center and has a SLIGHT yellow tint. Still a great light though. Same light featured here! FS:White, Green, and Red Arc LS's (all sold)

In that post, TheFire says "This light is extremely bright (certainly the brightest white Arc we've ever seen), and has a beautifully white beam." I might just be pickier than most. I paid $145 for this light! Your chance to get it for less.

Latest posts