how many mp3s do ya have?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i aint sure about the amount but i have 20 gigs of em all legal.

AbnerCadaver

Banned
Combined (legal and illegal) = 140 GB. I cannot get enough of 'em. Use WinMX with NapMX, plus e-donkey and kadilla networks. Best bet if you don't want to get bogus RIAA planted crap. All files d/l'ed to date are good to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Always the Best,

Abbie

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol holly crap. are they good ones? like 192 and above? if ya ever set up a ftp tell me where it is ok lol

AbnerCadaver

Banned
Hi Raggie,
I do have a website, but I'm more than 100% certain that my hosting account would be shut down by the hosting company if I were to post just ONE mp3, lst alone my collection. I have a premium acct with them with 6GB storage and 100 GB/month transfer limit, so I don't think that I'll be putting em up anytime soon. But on kadilla's network, they're all there for the taking as they are shared out since the more you share, the better your chance of getting something in return. Sort of like a reward system based on the ratio of uploads to downloads. In other words, if you share, you shall so be rewarded for your generosity. Is this legal? I don't care since it's not my ISP nor my PC that I use.

Best Regards,

Abbie

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its weird i have freinds who make music . a few of em even are here at cpf. they share there music they want it to be listened to . them are the artist i repsect metalica used to be one of my fav bands .but i no longer listen to em... o btw ya should try bit torent

paulr

Flashaholic
You can get lots of good legal mp3's from www.magnatune.com - it's a great site. You can download 128k mp3's for free, and FLAC and WAV (full CD's, no compression loss) for a sliding scale payment.

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
R,
Got abut 70G. Most of it donations to the radio station here.

The current 'mix' is 36G. It plays Album titles from 000 to zzz. I started playing around the first of september, and as of this morning it's in the 'S' series. This mix has 6900 some odd songs and bits in it.

The one complaint I don't get is duplicates. WTFO is not all 'hit' radio.

Later dude

Jack Crow in Iraq

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
About 49.106 megs worth. Mostly weird or funny sound effects.

I'm on dialup and my hardrive only holds 8GB. (I already used up 4.2GB)

diddy808

Newly Enlightened
Right at this moment I have about 4gigs on my puter. Not much compaired to everyone else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Looks like I need to catch up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif