• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mclux set F/S *SOLD*

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
McLux set F/S
All items have been carried to some extent and as such have some small scratches and dings.The PR heads have a small scratch on the bezal and some tiny dents.nothing glaringly obvious. the orig mclux head has some small dings nothing through the en plating.The bin codes listed are the codes listed on the stars I used to make these light assemblies.(I use mostly 700 or 750 ma drivers and am not positive which one went in to the PR heads they look equally bright to me) They were all made with the intention of up grading both the led and the converter as such it would be easy to remove the e-cans and the led from the heads AA was used sparingly but securely. If sold as a group shipping will be included with a 10% discount.Otherwise all prices are + shipping.

1)Mclux original head w/TWOJ rev 4 BadBoy 700ma Mclux 1x123 Brass cell clip button(super clip style) and TK 2003#207 ti clip $125.00

2)HA3 PR w/TV1K rev 4 BadBoy 700-750ma Mclux 2X123 Brass cell clip button(super clip style) and TK 2003#204 ti clip $140.00(not for use with 2x123)

3)HA3 PR w/TWOH rev 4 DownBoy 700-750ma Mclux 3X123 $120.00

Since I have no pictures I will give a money back offer if as to the condition of the pieces.They have been carried. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks for looking

Chris

I also am not here every day so have some paitence with me
Thanks

cy

Flashaholic
Re: Mclux Trio set F/S

PM sent on #4, also the 1x pack if G pilot passes

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: never mind

Can anyone post pictures of what #1 #2 & #3 would look like?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened

I have not heard back from christoph, but I am taking #1 #2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

cy

Flashaholic

That leave me with #4, still have not heard back

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mclux Trio set F/S

AS mentioned I would prefer to sell all at once. If someone thinks my price is two high pm me with an offer. If no one /group wants the set I will match them up and sell them individually some other time.
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened

So did I not get the bodies? Why reply to my pm if your just going to sell it to someone else? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
G Pilot said:
So did I not get the bodies? Why reply to my pm if your just going to sell it to someone else? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You asked me a question I gave you an answer should I not have responded to you at all.plus it all happened at the same time I was pm'in three different people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
Chris