• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired * SUPER LGI * ->SOLD<-

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
->/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif<-

I wasn't going to do this, but while I'm in the mode of "thinning out the herd" and thinking it's "helping to treat" my "Flashaholism"...I'm going to let this one go back to the "wild"...

Genuine Mr. Bulk SUPER LGI. Read all about it here!

If I remember correctly and reading through the above link, I'm sure these originally went for $65.

This one is sitting on the shelf along with a few of it's brothers not being used at all. It's in the same condition as the day I received it from Mr. Bulk!

I'll let it go for what I paid for it - $65 shipped via USPS Priority, insured with delivery confirmation to the UNITED STATES only. If it does go International, then all shipping and insurance will be the buyer's responsibility.

This is a VERY BRIGHT HD and I find it hard to believe that anyone would be upset with this torch! Buy it before I change my mind!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: * SUPER LGI *

Sigman, you fool! I think you paid $75!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Well, in reading the thread now, mebbe not...

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Mr. "B" - HEY I think you're right...I think you sold them to everyone else for $65 and "took me for a ride"!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charlie - you've always treated me well and I appreciate it! I'm having a "moment" and in my "fantasy", I think I'm dealing with my "Flashaholism"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, it's just hard to let some of these treasures sit on a shelf, when someone else can be getting some utility out of them.

p.s. - I still have 2 more (but they belong to my sons!) Oh and BTW, is that you Charlie on that new Hawaii detective show - you know the Chief! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That's the same guy that was the bad dude in Mortal Kombat isn't it? We do know you can sing, but didn't know you acted as well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now back on topic:

glockboy - email/PM on the way! Thanks!

Catdaddy - man, looking at post times - you missed it by 1 minute!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
If the guy talking to the Chief was young, handsome, glib, full of charm and charisma, and was clicking a Super LGI on and off holding it casually to his side while talking, well then YEs, it wasn't me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Latest posts