dieseldave is ok

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
house is destroyed but he is ok.i am a friend of daves and he asked me to post this message. he will not be able to reply at this time

B@rt

Flashaholic
I'm very sorry to hear his house is gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif , but glad he is ok. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks for letting us know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Man I am sorry to here about your house. Glad you are OK though. Hope and pray you had enough insurance to cover everything. I could not imagine my house being destroyed. Very, very sorry.

Greta

Flashaholic
OH NO!... his house is destroyed?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif

Please tell us your name... and we hope that you will pass on our thoughts and prayers to Dave and his family... I am thankful that he is ok... that is most important! Tell him that we will do whatever we can to help him... I know he knows that... but please remind him for us. And if you could be so kind, please tell us what we can do as I know he probably won't ask us himself.

Thank you for letting us know how Dave is... honestly, I was just thinking about him this evening and mentioned to my husband that we hadn't heard from him yet...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man i have no words to express my feelings for youre lost. you and youre family is in my prayers .

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Dave,

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I'm ready to help; let us know

Brightnorm

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
What a pisser...come home and find there's no "home" to come home to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Of course, I'd be willing to help as much as I'm able to from the other end of the country.

Topper

Flashaholic*
I am very happy to hear you are unharmed.You have A very large support group here many willing to help if we can.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kubolaw

Enlightened
I'm saddened by your loss, but am glad that you're ok. As others have stated, standing by to provide what help I can.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
DieselDave,

I am new to this forum, but there are clearly things which transcend that.

So, on behalf of myself, I wish you all the best truly. And who knows, maybe when things settle down for you, I can meet you on this forum.

Until then, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

All My Best,
John

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Our thoughts are with you, DieselDave.

And in situations like these, words fail us.

Take care.

Banshee

Enlightened
Glad DD has made it though OK...beware of TS Jeanne though..she's next in line.

Anyone know if/how we could assist DD out?

If possible I'd like to help out by offering these lights: HERE
For sale with HALF of the price going to a Diesel Dave/CPF recovery fund..if there is such an endeavor...

Dave

raggie33

*the raggedier*
jeane is no longer realy a threat ..man why do bad things always happen to good people?i sure wish i had money to donate. but i have a stream light 4 aa led lights i can volnter and the buyer can send to the dd help fund

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, that really sucks. Dave, hope all's well for you, am glad that you & your family made it out ok. Take care, and hear from you soon...

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to hear DD is ok.
Hope all turns out ok.
Let us know what we can do to help out.

mut