• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Modified Arc LS

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

I've got one of my modded Arc LSs for sale. The light has been run for under 5 minutes total for testing.

Modified Arc LS Specifications:
- Polished
- Current boosted to 667mA
- TX1M Luxeon III
- TSP-123 Pack
- CR123 Battery
- Ultra-Clear Lens; 99% Light Transmittance

110_1084.jpg

110_1087.jpg

110_1088.jpg

110_1089.jpg

110_1090.jpg

I'd like to get $167 shipped worldwide. Priority mail within the US, Global Priority elsewhere.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for looking.

-Enrique

hideo

Enlightened
Re: FS: Modified Arc LS

TIN--

looks like you just needed a nice Arc mod to get you back into the flashlight game /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

looks sweet, Endeavor ... now I know why you've been casting the net for Arc parts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

hideo

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey TIN, PM incoming.

Hideo: I enjoy building these more than anything else. It's a good weekend project since I hand polish them, no power tools of any sort. Most of the pieces I have need a lot of work to get them to where they are now, but I like making them. My search for boards: I've got a bunch of metal parts, but no electronics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

My next one is going to be a 2CR123 5W Mod. Looking forward to making and using it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the comments, Rycen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Enrique
(Editted for clarity)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

That is just beautiful. I like the older LS's. Lost my modded LS1 awhile back. Want another one.

Bill

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

where'd you get the polished clickie battery pack?
I'd love to get my hands on one of those to go with my twisty pack....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey BugLight,

I got a clicky pack and polished it up myself. It's a little longer than the twisty, but I like the look and added functionality. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll be getting some 2AA, Twisty, and Clicky packs within the week to polish up.

Take care.

-Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't have any, at the moment. If I have any extras I'll let you know.

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts