Gold CR2

Jets22

Enlightened
Ok ..Well it's not really Gold but it sure does look like Gold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.. This is a new Custom 3W CR2 I machined out of Brass Round-stock. All 4 main components are machined from solid Brass. The head is the only one like it that I machined.. It has a very special 3W emitter that I hand selected out of my personal reserves.. It is driven by one of Waynes fantastic MM+ WO drivers. The head has been bored out to allow for 4 custom tritium markers every 90 degrees around the emitter. The head was machined to allow for a supported and spaced stock LP optic. This has been set to give a very nice bold beam...not the typical big square and circle. The bezel has been dressed more to really make it look like a piece of Jewelry.. My wife thought it was a wedding band when she first saw it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif... Even with the body being two pieces..the machaning and knurling all but make the body appear one piece. The two level switch works great and the high low settings make for a useful light in both modes.. This thing screams on high and the output is amazing. Custom -O-rings for the head were made by all-seals in Ca. This light on a steel ruler is only a tad over 2 inches in length....Thought you guys would like a look .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif web page web page web page web page web page web page web page web page

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is absolutely beautiful.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
i want one.. now!, lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif i can wait if there is gonna be a run

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
ACK! My eyes, my eyes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif Yeow, that's bright!

Oh man, Brock, this is a heartbreaker of a light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

Very sorry to hear about the roof.

Jets22

Enlightened
This is just one of those "special projects" It even has the coveted Jets22 milled Keyfob number # 000 ..Felt this one deserved that.
Thanks Britt....Yeah,,she really does look like gold in person.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hi Brock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Another very nice flashlight from you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
I haven't thank you much for my last received flashlight from you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
So I want to post here a picture with the four very nice Jets22 creations that I have in my collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif
I can't buy the gold one for the moment, but maybe one day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jets22Creat.sized.jpg

From left to right :

ArcLS 3W CandlepowerForum auction
Blackbird with CR2 Body
Modded Arc AA with 3W led and CR2 battery
Arc AAA n'cell.

What will be the next from you ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Geheim

Newly Enlightened
Make a run of these to help offset hurricane damage? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

Chad

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hey Brock ... something is wrong here ... your pics are actually getting better!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
great light man!
bernhard

Latest posts