• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: The VIP AA Body Overrun Offer

Otokoyama

Enlightened
<font color="red">Monday 12:00 Sold out. Thank you. </font>

Available for immediate shipment!

I got exactly the number of extras I wanted on this, had no defective units, so now have some extra VIP AA Bodies available for those who missed out on the original offer. At this time of this posting, I have 5 anodized and 2 unanodized AA bodies.

Price: US$35, shipped CONUS. See below for additional foreign shipping fees.

<font color="red">Please contact me at [email protected] before ordering to ensure that any are left.</font> I will close this offer when the quantity is exhausted.

Payment Methods
<font color="blue">PayPal:</font> Please send payment to [email protected].
<font color="blue">Other:</font> Other forms of payment (money order and personal check) are fine, but must clear before I ship. Please email me at [email protected] with your order information including shipping address, and I will send you my mailing address.

Foreign orders: Please add US$7.00 for shipping to Canada and Mexico or US$8.00 for foreign shipping to any other country.

M_R

Enlightened
Re: The VIP AA Body Overrun Offer

Otokoyama,

Simply out of curiosity how do you ship to Canada? (As I'm
contemplating the LH 168 tube)

This is a bit of an issue for most residents as several larger private couriers (UPS, FexEx, DHL, etc.) result in extra duties; on average ~ 15% tax; brokerage fees; and finally the exchange; all when shipped from the US. As you can imaging, this is usually an unsurpassable barrier to entry to this (flashoholic) addiction. My experience has been very positive so far with USPS and was wondering if you could ship through them?

Have any Canadian recipients had similar good luck?

Cheers,

Matthew

Otokoyama

Enlightened

I found an anodized AA Body hiding under some shipping material. I have one anodized body left. Please contact me at [email protected] if you want this.

Cones

Enlightened

Otokoyama,

Many /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

My AA body arrived safe and sound in the UK today.

Also thank you for the excellent written instructions. I have a twisty on the way with a VIP I bought on BST. So they will come in very handy.

Looking forward to your next projects. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mark