• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHeart List #2...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
UPDATE 9-29-04:

Machine shop report -

Only the specific (but very complex) cuts in the head, as well as the radiusing of the bezel to hold the lens o-ring, need to be done now. Then most will go off to the anodizers and then laser etchers, while some will be sent straight to me for the Fast Track build up. Here's a pic of a set of Actual Pieces so far, as sent to me by the CNC shop just this morning:

Fast%20Track.jpg

As you can see there is no channeled hole yet milled into the head/control-module component for the switch, and it next goes into the CNC milling machine for that. Also note the slightly raised rim around the bottom of the battery tube. On anodized versions this is where the logo will be etched so that the rim protects it from scuffing, etc., such as when set on end during candlemode - "We will degrade no LionHeart logo before its time!"

Thanks.

UPDATE 9-21:

Not much to update, still waiting on the Fast Track bodies from the CNC shop. But just to keep you entertained here is another picture of size reference for the size reference-challenged:

LH%20E1%20McLux%20Line.jpg

Due to quite a few requests plus the fact that even the most recent Fast Track preorders will be delivered beofre the earliest HA3 units, List #2 is now open.

Feel free to order as many as you want, no limit, also specify the finish COLOR (Fast Track is plain bare aluminum w/no logo), and exact config (Full Kit, etc.).

Keep in mind that Fast Tracks are $11 less ($164), although all the battery accessories will remain the same - $37 charger, $18 150A battery, etc.

Also depending on what you are ordering, you may not necessarily need to add anything extra for shipping as I can get two or more lights in one box - although full kits will each need their own box due to the charger, etc., and thus the additional shipping charge must be added.

So depending on what you order, shipping may or may not be necessary - for example if you order a Fast Track and an HA3, the Fast Track may be shipped as much as a month or more earlier than the HA3 (unless you can wait), and thus should be treated as a separate order with its own shipping fee.

But if for example you want another Fast Track along with your orignal Fast Track, but NO extra charger, then no need to add for shipping. This is all in reference to using the standard "videocassette" size Priority Mail box, which is like 5W x 9L x 2D inches or so. If you want an additional Full Kit, I would prefer you treat it as a separate order and add the $4.30 shipping.

See, clear as mud!

The PayPal addy again is

[email protected]

but snailmailers must e- or PM me (e- preferred for accurate filing purposes).

Here's the updated timeline - the battery tubes will be done by next weekend, after which the heads and bezels will be cut, figure maybe a week for each of them (remember that's 500 of each part). Then the Fast Tracks will be sent to me immediately while the rest still have to go to the anodizers and then for laser etching (different shop) of the logo.

I know the question will arise about just cutting a hundred of the tubes, then 100 heads, then 100 bezels, etc., but I would have to pay for setup and breakdown of the CNC machines each time, not to mention re-setting back up for the head/tube/bezel components all over again for the rest of the (HA3) units. Not fiscally sound procedure.

Thanks!

bwass24

Newly Enlightened
I hate this "list business" but I have sent PM and will send Paypal when I understand what's going on.

daz

Newly Enlightened
Hi Charlie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for Lionheart in HA3 and one 150A Battery + shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
bwass24 said:
I hate this "list business" but I have sent PM and will send Paypal when I understand what's going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey BW, no list any more. Go for it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

I want to get this thing over with as I badly need a vacation. Ahhh, just think of it, going back to the easy and relaxed lifestyle of being married, raising our daughter, working 12-hour shifts -- you know, the easy stuff...(besides, I need a good rest since -- MR Fusion©®™ is coming next!). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

bwass24

Newly Enlightened
..."MR Fusion©®™ is coming next" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh, forget those wimpy LED's. We'll generate the light from nuclear (NOT nucular) fusion.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paypal sent for my 2nd LH. Ha3 natural w/logo. no charger, no pilas. Shipping included.

I am already on the fast track for my first (1st) LH with AC charger and 2 pila 150a.

Thanks.

Curtis

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent for list #2 order. LionHeart HA-3, charger and TWO batteries.

My first order is changed to the Fast-track LionHeart with charger and ONE battery. $11 difference is the beer fund.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
photon555, we'll go only until there are no more. Until we are Sold Out - as usual! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Other guys, got it - thank you.

Tweek

Enlightened
Charlie, your timing's killing me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Ah well, it's highly unlikely that they'll all be sold before Oct 1, so I should still be able to get my second LH... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
(besides, I need a good rest since -- MR Fusion©®™ is coming next!). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it have anything to do with this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

500lumen.jpg

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
KevinL, nice find. That is what I was thinking also. Man, that would be a SICK light. You will have the carryable LH and then the BIG DADDY (but still carryable....) MR FUSION with a mere 500+ lumens. O YEAH!!!

I am in for one of those bad boys.

Curtis

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Can't resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
One (<font color="white"> Black </font>) Natural HA III LH with logo without charger nor battery, separate sending than my first Bare Al LH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

mst3k

Enlightened
Ok, Paypal sent for second LH. HA3 nat, one 150A Battery and shipping! Hmmmm, just realized I didn't say w/logo. I sort of assumed that the HA3 Nat includes it. Hope so.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
KevinL said:
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
(besides, I need a good rest since -- MR Fusion©®&#8482; is coming next!). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it have anything to do with this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

500lumen.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

It may not be MR Fusion, but if Charlie can put 3 of those babies in a light, with controls like the Lion Heart, put me on the list in slot #1. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif

mst3k

Enlightened
Just one note here: All you guys ordering Ha Black. Is that even an option???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
NO black HA3, I already send Pascal a note about it to verify he meant OD natural.

mst3k - yes, all ano'd lights will have the logo.

On Lumileds' Future Developments - No Comment...(I sure wish they wouldn't post my stuff like that). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

alanhuth

Newly Enlightened
PP sent.

I ordered a FastTrack to complement my list 1 order for an HA3 full kit. I asked that the charger come with the FastTrack if it goes out first. Hope that's ok. I can't imagine the frustration of having a beautiful LH sitting there and I can't use it 'cause I don't have any charged batteries.

MikeF

Enlightened
Charlie, I am $86.74 from needing to verify with Paypal, and I am not sure I want to give them my bank accout info after all of the horror stories I have heard.
Do you have an alternate payment option besides Paypal? If you do not, may I send you my CC info or a check for my second LH?
I want HA3, and one battery since I already ordered a complete kit and extra batteries.
I am not sure of the time line for the second LH, and I would not want to wait too long for the second LH if I decide to save the shipping charge, and get both in the same shipment.

LH-HA3 $175.00
150A Battery $18.00
Shipping $4.30