I AM SO HAPPY....I got a PURPLE SUREFIRE off Ebay

ConfederateScott

Enlightened
I have hunted for one of these PURPLE Surefire 6P flashlights for a very long time. I am so excited and happy I can't control myself. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
and I got it pretty darn cheap too. YIPEEEEEEEEEEE.
Does anyone know how many Surefire made?

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I AM SO HAPPY....I got a PURPLE SUREFIRE off E

did you get it from a fellow CPfer? there was someone selling a bunch of colored 6P's here and on ebay as well....i will have nothing to do with them though, blaCK 6P is the only one i would be seen in public with

Yes, it was a fellow CPFer who listed those two on eBay (the purple and the blue). SF also made a khaki green color, silver (satin gray), dark gray (gun metal), and black (of course), as well as a multitude of special order colors for certain corporate orders. Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surefire never made a PURPLE 6P; It's Violet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif How much you get it for? Did you get the blue one too?

GoldenLoki

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
ConstableScott said:
I am so excited and happy I can't control myself. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
and I got it pretty darn cheap too. YIPEEEEEEEEEEE.
Does anyone know how many Surefire made?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh... does that mean I can be expecting a positive feedback on eBay? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GL (BronzeEmu on ebay)

ConfederateScott

Enlightened
Oh yeah, thats for sure. I wish I could have justified buying the blue one too. I'm thinking about bidding on the mini-mags. Thank you for the opportunity to expand my SureFire collection with one I have always wanted. I hear it is violet instead of purple though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. It sure looks purple to me.

GoldenLoki

Newly Enlightened
I could have sworn it said "PURPLE" on the box? Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part. Purple sounds a lot more macho tha vii-oh-let /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Either way I am glad it found its way to a fellow CPFer.

GL