YAHOO! They're building a Frys closer to me!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
YAHOO! They\'re building a Frys closer to me!

This could be extremely bad.

I have to drive WAY across town to get to Frys now. Which means I don't get there over once a month.

Now I saw in the paper, they are building one just south of me. Not more that 20 minutes on a bad day.

This could be extremely bad!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: YAHOO! They\'re building a Frys closer to me!

check out the day they open sales when it hapened here they had crazy sales sadly i was broke lol

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fry's opened a store about 10 minutes from me. I thought I'd be in there all the time, but once the newness (and lack of driving time to the old Fry's which was about an hour from me)it all wore off. The store's stock doesn't change too much, and the wowness of it all faded away...

That's not to say I still don't go, though...

-dan

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

Yeah.

There have been trips where I found nothing of merrit.

And then things like XO show up.

I hardly ever have a lot of money, but it won't cost too much to go look pretty often.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know of the one on 45 and West Road. Wheres the new one going to be at? Perhaps closer to me as well. Whats the intersection?
Cameron

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

It's close to 45s and Nasa Parkway. Or just a trifle farther south. Actually I think it's near the theater.

Either at NP or one exit either way. The pic in the Comicle shows it to be a FAAAR out building design.

I'll be able to tell more after I go south again.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

Jeez.

They are trying to saturate the area!

Another new Frys is almost done on 59s just outside the beltway on the south side. Approx. at west Belfort.

Wildcat

Enlightened

Now if they will just build on in The Woodlands, I'll be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Alan_L

Newly Enlightened

I like the selection of computer and electronics goods they carry, but definitely do some comparison shopping on some items. My Fry's carries the Pelican M6 for $59.99. And they just started to stock Surefire CR123's...for $7.99 a pair!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

Wildcat, from the Woodlands down to just south of the Sam Houston (West Rd.) can't be a whole lot farther than me to Nasa 1 area (where the closest store will be).

What are you saying???

Wildcat

Enlightened

i don't know. just too lazy to go down there. plus they got the place fenced up like fort knox. i'm almost afraid to go in there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*

Gad, I wish they would build one somewhere in the NYC metro area - say, in a circle somewhere within 20 miles of the Empire Sate Building - it would be one of the few places besides rat shack to get parts - I'd be willing to drive 30 miles to get there