Supply of LS premiums found

DharmaBum

Newly Enlightened
I don't want to post the info here, but I found some premium LS's at a store in Europe. Great place, fluent English. They're selling them for $150-ish and shipping is close to $19, which is a downer. I don't have the funny money for one right now, maybe I'll shoot myself in a week or two because I'm so cheap, but that's life. Anyway, the guy sounded like he had several of these, but nothing else from Arc in stock, so if you're interested PM me and I'll send the URL to you. Pretty much all the other sites I looked at are sold out of everything across the board.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
kakster said:
ARC LSHF-Ps and ARC4s also available at ODS . This guy also has a US site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, he's got 123 clickie packs for $11.79 too! That's a very good price. Any idea where the US site is?

Peter

TheBeam

Enlightened
It looks like they ship to the U.S. They don't. I tried to order and after I gave all my info, the sight told me they DON'T ship here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Here is the U.S. site.

Nothing there either.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif again.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I talked with them, they do not, and won't ship there remaining arc's to the US VDG

DharmaBum

Newly Enlightened
I emailed a few people this already, so here's the info, since the cat's out of the bag:

www.toolshop.de has some LS premiums. They're $150+ change and $19 shipping to USA. Stefan thought yesterday that he'd sell out of them that evening.

Also, www.pocketlights.com has AAA in red LED (1 per customer) and LS high dome and LS premium all available, so get 'em while they're hot. I just spent $142 that I didn't have, but that's life.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
pocket lights is good people never heared of the other one