Squeezed in just under the cut off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
I just got My Arc 4+ in that I found on BST last week.(I don't mean to rub it in to those who missed out or lost theirs, I do feel for you I have been with out my Inova for 2 weeks now, I cant even imagine loosing an irreplaceable EDC like the 4+)

I can now defiantly see why they had such the following.

I had been putting off getting an ARC due the pricing but I wanted to get an AAA and a AA but I guess I will have to wait now. :)

Now If I just figure out the damn menu, looks like the previous owner had a custom program or something

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I feel kinda lucky as well, mine arrived on my doorstep 72 hours before the bad news did. I was just showing it to a friend two days ago and saying "nice light, now I can see what all the fuss is about".......

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
think thats luck? I only found this forum a month ago and didnt even know such high quality lights existed. fortunately like every other good obcession ive been pouring ALL my spare cash into it. which reflects in my signiture.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone mentioned wanting a Grey Kit and if someone would sell theirs. I actually contemplated selling him mine, . . . . until I saw the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.