Custom Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets22

Enlightened
This was a project I was working on for a friend. He wanted something special for his Arc LS and let me do what I wanted with it. I have always liked working on Peters great lights.

This Arc is in a Pelican 1060 mini case. The Arc was stripped of it's HA plating and then ceramic bead blasted. The body and 123 twisty pack were then plated in industrial Titanium Nitride.. This gave a nice Satin non reflective Gold finish. The Bezel was buffed out to a mirror finish.. A custom O ring seal was used between the body and bezel for added protection. The optic was upgraded to a new LP. A custom heatsink was used and a new Mad Max + WO converter was installed. I also added an additional ground contact in the head. A beautiful emitter was selected for this special project and it truly puts out some bright light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The head has been treated with a cool tritium green for night effect as well. The newer AA battery pack has been stripped and polished to match the bezel for a different configuration and look. I also have included one of my Milled custom Nuke tags with Titanium clip..Thought you guys might like a couple pics web page web page web page web page web page

PS09

Enlightened
Nice....no it is reductive....SUPER NICE!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Another great flashlight by Jets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pietro

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brock, I'm blown away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

I'm so glad I just left it up to you. I'm thrilled with what you've done with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif so much.

Hey, those photos are pretty darn good, especially considering you took 'em with a Kodak Brownie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Knowing about the shop being out of commission, Hurricanes Charlie and Frances hitting your neighborhood hard, and now having to re-pack up everything including all your Blackbird and other light parts for evacuation....well...I am deeply impressed that you took the time to even photograph this beautiful kit, much less work on it.

Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family over the next few days.

Britt

Jets22

Enlightened
Britt, appreciate that.. Yeah, looks like another big one is heading for us (Me) yet again.. Someone is trying to test me lately...I hope you like your new Arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.