Is it wrong to....

Lumenous

Newly Enlightened
think that a flashlight is so cute and sexy that I can't stop thinking about it? Seriously, has anyone felt like this at one point or another?

capnal

Enlightened
well, I have gone for weeks anticipating buying a new light that I had in mind. But I really think it was more with my need for a flashlight "fix" more than me seeing it as "sexy".

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
1-800-get-help... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

sorry...couldn't resist

coachbigdog

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
Don't intend to bust your bubbel, but it's only equipment. No good reason to get worked up about it.

If it was a one of custom, or perhaps a 57 Chevy, yeah get worked up over it. Worst case, you can always buy another one.

That's why I don't get worked up about Ebay items. I buy what I want, and if the price goes too high, someone else can have it. I can wait.

Much luck with your fixation.

Been there and done that.

Later dude
Jack Crow in Iraq

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Lumenous said:
think that a flashlight is so cute and sexy that I can't stop thinking about it? Seriously, has anyone felt like this at one point or another?

[/ QUOTE ]
As long as you don't get a "woody" when thinking about or using the flashlight, I think it's alright. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
If lovin you is wrong I don't wanna be right?
Hey I think there is a song about that...no flashlights were envolved.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

naromtap

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Lumenous said:

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first got my SF M6 I got arrested whilst lying flat on my back on the damp grass, in the middle of Hyde Park in London, with my trousers round my knees, SF M6 in one hand & m******ing over the beam of my new toy cutting through the misty night sky with my other hand - havn't the Royal Parks Police got better things to do, like catching people dropping some litter or something..?!

Topper

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/touche.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif

neg

[edit: hey, since when was i a 'CPF Supporter'?]