• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: **6W UV** PM6 Module or Complete Light

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Looking to buy a 6W <font color="purple">UV</font> PM6 Module or complete working light as seen below. The body can be in any condition as long as the reflector and module are in good shape and in working order of course.

This maybe one of the last "high end" lights I may buy here as I won't be here much anymore, sort of as a "going away" gift to myself. I've been wanting one of these ever since I learned about the awsome light. If anyone can help a dying (not dying for real) flashaholic it would really mean a lot. Maybe it just might get me going into lights again. Thank you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

6W UV PM6
6W UV PM6 Auction

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Re: WTB: **6W UV** PM6 Module or Complete Light

Sorry to hear that you won't be here much anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I have some work problems, and I am not really here, because every day, when I arrived at home, I am so tired that I can't post in this wonderful forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
But, I look every day to have some news of my friends here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
As you know, I have this wonderful "6W UV", but I don't want to sell it from now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
If my job goes wrong, I promise to sell it to you if you still want it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

See you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

I'll still check in every now and then. After all it not easy to quit being a flasaholic which I don't think will happen. Sorry to hear about your work problems. I hope things get better for you and less tiring.

It was fun battling for that 6W UV light. I regret it more now for not bidding higher.

I could not take that wonderful light of your hands if you had to sell it. I'd first do what ever I can to help you keep the light. But if you absolutely had to sell it one day and had no way around it, I'm your man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good to hear from you pal. Talk to ya soon.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif
Still looking...

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, PM sent

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

FINALLY FOUND IT!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Thanks CM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

I am very happy for you Darkzero /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
Don't forget to use sun glasses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Thanks Pascy, CM has made me so happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif