Gunshow report.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
My first show after the "Ban". Pasadena Convention Center.

The newest "hot item" rifle seems to be Yugoslavian SKS with grenade launcher barrel tip. Mosyt of the ones I saw were pretty nice. Price runs $150-170 and I intend to add one to my "collection".

Anything folding or collapsable stocked was being grabbed. Any number of people were carrying around AK47s with folding stock and threaded barrels.

Normal Capacity mags (mostly 20 and 30 for AR and AK) were going cheaper by some 10 bucks from what they were.

No great flashlights. One place had Stinger, HP, XT and Ultra for sale. One had what appeared to be a 3L sized SF with a charger for a removable battery stick in his case.

One guy was extolling the virtues of the shakelight. He had both sizes (I have never seen one that large before today).

I still haven't found a mini griptillian with thumb stud and plain blade at one of these shows. The blades are predominantly partly (brain fart!) (like a saw).

Otherwise it was just like going to a show last year.

2dim

Enlightened
"The blades are predominantly partly (brain fart!) (like a saw)."

You don't like serrated blades, or is it just partly? Can I ask why?

Haven't been to a gunshow for years. Really enjoyed the big ones in northern Ohio. Lots of neat stuff normally not seen here. If anyone from the Toronto area would like to try a run at the border sometime in October, my little Honda wagon can hold two more non-smokers. Google for dates, or PM me. Always do the huge factory outlet mall near Interstates 79 and 80 intersection in PA, too. Otherwise, price of gas keeps me local.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I could not form the word "serrated" in my feeble brain.

For my knife needs I just can't stand serrations. Think using the part of the blade closest to the handle to whittle. I cut a lot of plastic tubing and such. Sharp plain blade works for me.

If I had money when I went to one of these shows, I'd be awfully dangerous!!!