1AA for Arc LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saaby

Flashaholic
However with todays battery prices, it is (Or it would be) hardly worth accepting the half-output of the 1xAA pack over the 1x123 pack, just for the cost savings of using a AA over a 123.

When I had a LS1 it was carried about 45% 1x123 , 45% 2xAA , and the remaining 10% (More like 5%) 1xAA.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
There were 2 direrent 1xAA packs, the origonal was "fat" and the second revision was "thin" The "Fat" one was the same diameter as the first run amd as you can see by the pic the thin was machined down a little. The knurling on the Fat one was a lot finner than the thin. it feels kindof softer and isnt as tacky to grip. The outpot of them makes them not worth carrying in my opinion. The 1x123 is smaller and delivers a far better output, i have these for collectors purposes.

Sorry for the bad pic quality, my camera is an old POS.
1xAA.JPG

jtice

Flashaholic
If anyone would like a 1AA clickie pack, bare AL, polished, let me know.
I might be making some. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif From cut down 2AA packs.

-John

cgpeanut

Enlightened
Qoute:
f anyone would like a 1AA clickie pack, bare AL, polished, let me know. I might be making some. From cut down 2AA packs.

Interested in this jtice, please let me know I was thinking doing it myself but don;t have the proper machinning tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.