Anybody ever buy an Apex TV

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gosh at Sam's Club they got a 35" for like $270, same price as other 27". You know, not HDTV ready but still the picture seemed ok and bright enough. Anybody have any experiences with this brand? I may pick one up when I move this weekend.

gregw45

Newly Enlightened
I bought a smaller (can't recall the exact size) Apex TV after two Sonys burned out in a 4 year span.

That was about 6 years ago and the thing hasn't missed a beat.

DanM

Newly Enlightened
I sold 32 regular Apex and 18 flat screen all 27" one Christmas as a promo about 2 years ago. The only problem we had was that a few were returned due to poor color control. I have not seen any come back since.

83Venture

Enlightened
I have a 20 inch TV and a DVD player. Have been using for the past two years, no troubles. Only comment on the TV is that lowest volume (1) is still pretty loud and clock timer is not a countdown. You have to program in an actual time for the TV to turn off.

yellow1

Newly Enlightened
i've got one.. my only complaint is they try to squeeze too much functionality onto the remote... without paying attention to aesthetics. i need to take off my glasses to try and figure out what each button does sometimes...