Scaler technology as a WEATHER WEAPON

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Listening to Art Bell???

From what i have heard online, basically we have weather control technology basically its a microwave like device and adjusts the jet stream and temps of air masses. From what I last read, we are not using this technology to let FL take a beating to some how ensure the looming disaster on earth which will fulfill some armaganda prophisty(SP?) and ensure GW gets re-elected.

I believe the above to be pure BULLSHOOT, but you can not tell me that we gave up conrolling or attempting to control the weather. That seems to make sense as to why our weather men and women can not tell us what will happen in a few hours. I imagine even with my limited knowledge of fluid or hydro dynamics that once you do something its always out of balance like a fast car travelling fast on an icey road. You can never get the car stopped or facing the right way, but you can manage to keep it betweenthe ditches unless the road has a curve in it.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
cobb said:
I believe the above to be pure BULLSHOOT, but you can not tell me that we gave up conrolling or attempting to control the weather.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't call it control, but mankind's activities are affecting long-term weather patterns and who knows what else. If we don't give up fossil fuels soon this planet may eventually come to resemble Venus. Maybe not in our lifetimes, or our childrens, but drastic changes will happen even before the planet can no longer support life.

As for weather modification technology, I dread the very thought of something like this. While it might be nice to prevent the more harmful types of weather such as hurricanes, I hate the thought of having every place on Earth sunny and a constant 75°F, which is probably the type of weather most of the wimps living on this planet would choose if it were under their control. Seasons are nice, precipitation is nice. I like the unpredictability and variety of weather. Even destructive weather has a purpose. It keeps mankind humble with the knowledge that not everything is under his control.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it's funny that we can't predict the weather, but we can imagine that we might be surreptitiously controlling it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Scalar wave stuff is great fodder for just about anything you want to make up about it since nothing is known about what it is. It is most likely nothing at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tesla didn't document things beyond line drawings of his apparatus very well, especially his more obscure experiments.

Spider Robinson wrote a great book with Tesla as a character and we find out that he invented something so horrible half way through his career that he spent the last half of his life doing crackpot stuff, making huge and lafty pronouncements to the public without ever following up on it and the like, to make sure nobody took him seriously and looked too closely at his work to find out what he didn't want anybody to know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Certainly fits with the facts of his life as far as i can tell...

Sorry, no non-local projections of resonant earth energy to control weather.

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
IMHO any attempt to controll weather is a bad idea. I need to do a bit more background resurch on scaler tech but from what I understand any living critter that is in that microwave beam is cooked.
I even listen to discution on the radio about setting off a nuclear bomb in the huricane, hmmm what would be worse than a huricane? a radioactive huricane! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Now here's a thought, why not build homes that can withstand a higher wind load? there would be less damage then

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
why not build homes that can withstand a higher wind load

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL and a half! Because it is in people's nature to spend as little money on construction as possible and the builders control the standards bodies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif And it's much easier to rely on rumors of unobtanium, or just the work of volunteers to save your sorry butt later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
According to ice core samples it is cooler now than it was 900 years ago, however warmer than it was the past 30 years. Myself, I find it ironic that most people assume the world is a biosphere with no change. Second, that humans can actually influence the weather with their actions. Volcao erruptions have caused more weather changes than anything a or several humans can do.

Ordin_Aryguy

Newly Enlightened
If such as beast as scalar electromagnetics do actually exist, and were used to guide those hurricane... WOW!! What an awesome performance.

Take the last storm, Jeanne, as an example. Its' track took it in a 270 degree loop, and then directly ashore where Frances came ashore only three weeks prior. Never in recorded history have any hurricanes ever come ashore at that precise point (Sewalls Point), nor have two hurricane EVER come ashore at the precise impact point. Those last two facts courtesy of the National Hurricane Center.

Here's the really spooky part. There is a nuclear power generation plant EXACTLY where Frances and Jeanne came ashore. What are the odds of a nuclear plant being directly impacted by major storms twice in one month?

If weather control were possible, and could be used as a weapon of terror, directing 2 category 3 hurricanes to impact a nuclear power plant would sure be a way to impress your other bad-guy friends, eh?

Lots of strange coincidences, but I'm not quite ready to sign on as a believer in weather control yet.

Ordin

(edit: correct some misspelling)

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maxwell took Teslas work further its like a combination of energy and magnetics to do unbelievable stuff.

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, they let this information out? I must have missed the last meeting of... hmmm, better not say anymore.

"I saw it on the internet... it must be true"

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are in the middle of a huge drought here. I washed the car yesterday and hey presto, the best storms we've seen in years, but unfortunately with only a little rain in the big picture.

Maybe I should get a bigger car to wash.

Anyhow, I thought we did have weather controls. Many people have complained about the storm breaking technology that is used, saying that it has stopped any rain from coming their way. I think it happens, but it is still really small scale AFAIK.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
HAARP is an interesting project, but I think it would require a few thousand times more energy to have any noticable effect on the weather, nevermind something serious like directing a hurricane.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
There's an easier way to control the weather....

Wash your car. Guaranteed to rain afterwards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

... except when you are trying to make it rain by washing your car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Been there, done it, and the lawn stayed bone dry despite the black clouds hovering overhead. When I finished, the clouds left. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gif