Key Lux AA owners review????

dtsoll

Enlightened
I want some thoughts from owners of key-lux AA's. How much light do they put out? comparable to??? Are there any shortfalls to this light, looks like a quality unit! Man, I am just stuck on getting one of these, sway me one way or the other. Thanks folks!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PAtwood

Newly Enlightened
I think the 200 is plenty bright. I wonder if it will be hard to distinguish that the 350 is much brighter? Anyway, it is my favorite light hands down. I defy you to show me a better quality AA light anywhere. Do whatever you have to do to get one. As Wayne likes to say, "you will assimilate." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did a review of the Keylux AA and "N" cells a while back- You can find it HERE

dtsoll

Enlightened
Patwood, I want one bad, Fitz, great review, thanks a bunch, it didn't turn up in a search for some reason!! I gotta have one of these!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
The build quality is great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

They aren't as bright as a ARC LSH-P, but they are much closer to a LSH-P than they are to a ARC AAA. I'm very happy with the 200ma version. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

The Kroll switch fits these./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Lithium batteries aren't recommended. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

I bought two /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Do I recommend them? Oh yeah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif