Thanks for the Arc Uncle John

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunBabe

Newly Enlightened
With all the talk of the happenings of Arc, I mention to my Uncle John this weekend about the latest Arc announcements. I explained to him that after reading various posts made by members over the years, I was somewhat disappointed that I didn't buy one when I could. Well, I got a call this afternoon from my Uncle John and said he had something to show me. Long story short, he showed me a new LSH-S that he had purchased a year or so ago and said it was mine. He had purchased a couple of them and decided it was too good of a light to leave in his boat like he initially intended so he carried one and put the other aside. Man, this thing is cool.
I know Uncle John visits CPF from time to time. All I can say is another bit THANK YOU. Remind me to give you another kiss when I see you again.
Love Ya,
CajunBabe

E

EchoSierraTwo

Cool uncle. does he have a Arc4 that he can give me?

CajunBabe

Newly Enlightened
No telling what he would part with, he has a heart of gold. Ironically, I asked him if he ever thought about getting an Arc4 and he said that he likes the simplicity of the Arc LSH-P, click on/click off. Being an "old" farmer (not in the age sense but in the mentality sense) he likes things simple. That's what I always admired about him.
CajunBabe

E

EchoSierraTwo

I have to agree with him cb. The 101 funtions on the 4 would drive me INSANE! Tho I live in NYC, I like simple things. My LSH-P, IMO, is the perfect EDC. Everyone that sees it comments on how small it is. When I spark it up, they are truely amazed at the power.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Simplicity rules!
Two-stage switch, at the most... well, maybe SOS flashing too
Where do I find an Uncle like yours, CB?

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a good thing I stocked up on Arc lights when they were available. I won't part with them. They are great lights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.