whats ya faverite place to eat?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
.id say taco bell i can get a taco a buritto and a drink for 1.99. but when i have extra money i like arbys better .

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Carraba's!!!!It's an italian place owned by Outback.One of the MOST consistant restuarants I have ever eaten at.

rackness

Newly Enlightened
a little place here in maryland called nacho mama's the best mexican food this side of mexico! awsome food time and time again never had a bad experience there if you don't mind a long line to get in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
McDonald's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

Seriously I like FoodRucker's (Hamburgers),Outback and the ocasional Luby's

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
BTW if anyone knows good restaurants in Houston that do not cost an arm and a leg let me know.

AlexGT

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
i love in n out. they got the best burger, overall. I also love any crispy chicken based burger, whether it be carls or BK's

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bertucci's!

they make absolutely amazing brick-oven pizza's. and they can be customized almost as much as a flashlight! haha

the absolute best pizza i had there was pepperoni, caramelized onions, mushroom, and ham. it was way good. the owner of the restaurante then remarked that it sounded so good he might have one made for himself later on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ordin_Aryguy

Newly Enlightened
This is an easy one!!

In the woods, sitting next to a campfire, listening to Ma Nature's symphony, and looking up at the brilliant artwork in the night sky.

The menu is unimportant, as everything tastes better when cooked over a campire.

Ordin

capnal

Enlightened
Here in Fort Worth, Lucile's. Man, classy place, darn good food. Giant chicken fried steaks and lobster dishes. Voted best martini in Fort Worth several times, too.

Just north of Fort Worth is a places called Babes. It is totally knock your socks off good fried chicken and chicken fried steak. In fact, those are the only 2 menu entree choices. You sit down and that is the only question they ask you. You automatically get sides dishes like bisquits, mashed potatos, creamed corn and iced tea.

Ordin_Aryguy

Newly Enlightened
Ok, if I actually go out and eat, do the "sit down and pay" thing I like a BBQ place here in Syracuse. It's a legendary spot called Dinosaur BBQ.

It's arguably the best BBQ north of the Mason-Dixon. Better than their BBQ are their sides. Corn bread, cucumber salad, greens (yes, REAL greens, like collards!), black beans and rice, etc. I can got there and order nothing but the sides and be a happy man.

It's a crazy place though. Most of the waitresses are biker babes. They're the only thing in the place saucier than the ribs and chicken! At night they usually have blues band playing, too. As a matter of fact that's their motto, "Blues, Brews, and BBQ."

Ordin

Eric_M

Enlightened
You can't beat Taco Bells flavor for the $$ ratio.

For a "sit down" meal any good steak house is fine with me. A good ribeye done medium to medium rare with a baked potato is my idea of a meal. Add to that a gin martini with a couple of blue cheese stuffed olives and I'm all set.

Eric

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Second vote for the Dinosuar BBQ. Also, the bands are free! And really different -- Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys, Los Straightjackets, a zillion great blues acts, etc.

The pulled pork is worth killing for and the sides are great. This is the only "chain" restaurant I go near (and there are only three or four Dino's -- but they do cater!!). Why waste your time eating out every time at a place that never changes? Everywhere you go, you should try the local food to find something new. If you always eat the same thing, you'll miss out on a ton of new experiences. Also, chain restaurants have way too much fat, sugar, and salt. I don't want too much of that.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
If I absolutely am going to put on nice duds and go eat, Steak & Ale is the place. We usually eat there once a year. A steak done Med to Med Well, a Baked Tater and I'm in heaven!

Otherwise there is a burger place about 1/2 mile away as the crow flys that makes a yummy burger!

Or mexican food, or barbque or...

Just one favorite? That's like choosing just one light!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o i love steak ,cant eat it a lot now but when i did i liked it so it was just warm rare.yumy

GoldenLoki

Newly Enlightened
Depends on what I am in the mood for.

Mexican: Dona Marias - 2 locations in Las Vegas

BBQ: tie Arthur Bryants, and Gates - regional to the Kansas City area

Italian: Olive Garden - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I know, I KNOW, but I love their Alfredo sauce.

Chinese: P.F. Changs - bring on the lettuce wraps and moo shoo

Desert: Cold Stone Creamery - so good it should be illegal

My absolute favorite "place to eat" is Quiznos, but I don't eat there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

GL

matt_j

Enlightened
whitecastle1.jpg

Not the healthiest choice but lip smacking good.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
we dont have white casle here but i had em in ohio..i kinda forget if i liked em however