Tritium Betalight on Ebay!

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
These things are impossible to buy unless you`re a military someoneorother, even here in the UK/Europe- but someone put one on Ebay! I`ve had my try at it and got outbid within 10 minutes, don`t think I can afford to push much higher and I`ll be at work when it ends so no sniping for me
rolleyes.gif

Anyone else got deeper pockets and a love for stuff that just glows and glows and glows? Pretty cool: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2103103233

shocked.gif
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Penrith Survival Equipment
list them on their site if any one is
interested
smile.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
What`s the address of that site? Also do you know if they impose any restrictions on the purchase of these things- the Traser UK site won`t sell you one unless you`re in the military.

confused.gif
shocked.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Graham,I would have posted a link,
if I knew how to do it
frown.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Well, it was honest of the ebay seller to mention that the unit is already 4 years old. If it were brand new I might take a swipe at it...

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, the auction is already at £54 - which is more than new ones sell for at that site.

I'm sorely tempted to get one, but £50 is a lot for a light when I don't know how bright it is..

Graham

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saw on CPF link a while back, another web site (can't remember which one now), but it showed two different sized models of that ³H light. The one you see now is the little one.
The other one I saw is about twice as large, and sold new for £90.

The picture they showed of the output brightness looked quite a bit dimmer than say, the EL of an average Indiglo watch dial.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link Graham. I`ll have to save up cos I don`t know why but I really want one of those! There`s just something great about the fact that it will glow for over 10 years all by itsself....

cool.gif
grin.gif