NEEDED: Calendar-Datebook-TaskManager Program !!!

jtice

Flashaholic
I am in desperate need of a good program for keeping track of events, dates, tasks etc.

I am completely curse, ANY computer I have EVER used, will NOT run OutLook...
which is ok, cuz I HATE it anyway ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

I have tried Sunbird by the ppl that make Mozilla.
I like the program alot as far as what features it has... BUT....
It has REALLY odd publishing and saving.

I want to be able to save my "Calendar" to my USB Pen Drive, and take it to and from work each day.
Sunbird wants to do some REALLY un-user freindly publishing to a webhost, which never works right, and overwrites itself with old calendar data constantly ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
And it wont just let you save your stuff as a file, noooooooo, its wants to do all this importing/exporting crap !

So, cant someone PLEASE recommend a good program for this?
I and dieing here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

-John

M

MeridianTactical

I use Yahoo... Has everything I need in one spot and I can access it anywere. AND I can use my cell phone to access it all...

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use the Palm OS on a palm computer and this works great for me, but it is not exactly what you are asking for since it is not intended to be used with a pen drive. The Palm desktop utility works, and I believe it is a free download. It may be possible to use it with a pen drive, but I wouldn't know how exactly.

I have also heard of some planner services that that you use directly from the internet, which would eliminate the pen drive and installing software. I can't remember the name of the service, though. They might have something like that at Yahoo.