So long and thanks for all the fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrick-Pay

Newly Enlightened
I've given 5 AAA out to friends and EDC a Arc4+

All look like &%$#*&%@ from being used everyday!

Any others I get will get the same,
just what you built them for!

You should be proud!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I EDC an Arc-AAAP, and will continue to EDC it.
The only Arc product I have that might receive special treatment is my prototype Arc-LS. It will be lovingly placed on a shelf, and used only infrequently. Everything else (regarding Arc products) will be used and abused, as Arcs were designed for this type of treatment.

bluegreen

Newly Enlightened
Peter Gransee is one hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is.

AAA: blue (first arc rev 2.0), amber, turquiose (EV), IR, UV (old and new), RGB, LE (edc), CPF AAA 2002 and 2003. AAx2. First Run: white #057 (rev 0.9), white #170, blue #208, cyan #273 (looks green to me), white #1795 (for dad). Arc4+ #849 (also edc). And probably a few other AAAs floating around somewhere and bought for friends.

Thanks to all at Arc for the wonderful lights. Now where am I going to go for my next flashlight fix...

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have to add my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif even though I got in late in the game.

Arc Flashlight LLC made a difference (in a good way) and to me, making a difference is the most important thing. My ArcAAA's adventures are far from over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SJACKAL

Enlightened
For me, it's regrets. I got in much later, in fact only a few weeks, even though I had long read of Arc AAAs in outdoor websites. But I had never bought one due to my location, never bothered with registering paypal or applying for a card for online purchases. I just use whatever lights I could buy locally, CMGs & Protons that time... Oh and Surefires, we got a dealer here. When I finally caught the flasholicism thing and got started with a Arc4+ and AA recently, most of the Arc lights are out of stock everywhere, waited for a while, and suddenly its over before I managed to get more. Now I am looking here and there for the lights I read so much about for the past 2 years but never had a chance to hold. I guess I am not the only one with regrets, perhaps Halis have something to say too.

Nonethelessly, thanx. I am impressed by Arc.

cosco

Newly Enlightened
My first ARC was AAA RGB that I got from ksbman as Christmas gift in November 2003. It made me to buy LSL with twisty and 2AA pack. Then ARC4 second. I managed to get white led head black anodized for my AAA here in the forum and it has been my keyring light since that. I edc both LSL and ARC4 too.

Thank you Peter for great and inspirational lights. Take care.

PS I am not going to sell the RGB head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cosco

cy

Flashaholic
Thank you Peter for taking a chance and risking it all. Ideas are a dime a dozen. But you managed to take that idea and bring life to ARC flashlights.

Thank you....

nightshade

Enlightened
Now the world has gone to bed,
Darkness won't engulf my head
I can see by infrared,
How I hate the night...

Now I lay me down to sleep,
Try to count electric sheep,
Sweet dream wishes you can keep,
How I hate the night...

Peter, thanks for everything.