Anyone make a two stage clicky for arc LSH-P?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Are there any two stage clickies presently for *any* lights?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Not that I am aware of.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Are there any two stage clickies presently for *any* lights?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Not that I am aware of.

[/ QUOTE ]

:edit cause /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif VDG

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
VDG, It's not a "clickie"- Twist to low, twist further for high or for momentary push partway in for low, further in for high, then let up for off.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Fitz said:
VDG, It's not a "clickie"- Twist to low, twist further for high or for momentary push partway in for low, further in for high, then let up for off.

[/ QUOTE ]

and this is for an arc? reason i asked about a clicky was that Orville reddenbacher (^) make's a two stage clicky for E2E/d's so I made the mistake of ignorantly wondering if jizmo or anyone else
made one for ARC LS's. (Not that it really matter's now) VDG

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
voodoogreg said:
...reason i asked about a clicky was that Orville reddenbacher (^) make's a two stage clicky for E2E/d's...

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fitz said:
VDG, It's not a "clickie" - Twist to low, twist further for high or for momentary push partway in for low, further in for high, then let up for off.

[/ QUOTE ]
We seem to be having a failure to communicate in this thread.
Fitz is trying to tell you that that McGizmo's switches are not clickies.
Unfortunately, as Don himself put it, "Are there any two stage clickies presently for *any* lights?!?!? Not that I am aware of."
Hope this helps to clear things up,
Pat

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
treek13 said:
[ QUOTE ]
voodoogreg said:
...reason i asked about a clicky was that Orville reddenbacher (^) make's a two stage clicky for E2E/d's...

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fitz said:
VDG, It's not a "clickie" - Twist to low, twist further for high or for momentary push partway in for low, further in for high, then let up for off.

[/ QUOTE ]
We seem to be having a failure to communicate in this thread.
Fitz is trying to tell you that that McGizmo's switches are not clickies.
Unfortunately, as Don himself put it, "Are there any two stage clickies presently for *any* lights?!?!? Not that I am aware of."
Hope this helps to clear things up,
Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

I dig, would have been a little easier to just say "no" doncha think? then I wouldn't have taken it as a shot to a newbie, and Don coulda cleared this up without spitting kernel's out and made a friend and a sale.............VDG

McGizmo

Flashaholic
VDG,
Unbeknownst to me, someone might make a 2 stage clickie. Unfortunately, there are some switch terms being causually used all over the forum that are by definition not correct. I have seen my McE2S classified as a LOTC and yet it really does not lock out; hence it is not a Lock Out Tail Cap.

Yes, I could have said simply "no" but in truth, the answer is really "not to my knowledge" and not just in regards to the Arc but in more general terms.

My honest answer was responded to with a shaking finger, a reference to a thread that doesn't show a two stage clickie and I was referred to as "sport". I detected attitude and felt that the popcorn would be a safe response until someone else gave you an answer. Now I don't know if I have been tagged as Orville but it does appear that I have been called jizmo.

And to boot, I have not made a friend or a sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

No offence was intended nor a shot at a newbie (152 posts = newbie??) Some offense was taken however!

Now before this goes any further, the short answer to the question posed in the subject is "Not that I know of." Further, I would like to express a warm and heart felt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
VDG,
Unbeknownst to me, someone might make a 2 stage clickie. Unfortunately, there are some switch terms being causually used all over the forum that are by definition not correct. I have seen my McE2S classified as a LOTC and yet it really does not lock out; hence it is not a Lock Out Tail Cap.

Yes, I could have said simply "no" but in truth, the answer is really "not to my knowledge" and not just in regards to the Arc but in more general terms.

My honest answer was responded to with a shaking finger, a reference to a thread that doesn't show a two stage clickie and I was referred to as "sport". I detected attitude and felt that the popcorn would be a safe response until someone else gave you an answer. Now I don't know if I have been tagged as Orville but it does appear that I have been called jizmo.

And to boot, I have not made a friend or a sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

No offence was intended nor a shot at a newbie (152 posts = newbie??) Some offense was taken however!

Now before this goes any further, the short answer to the question posed in the subject is "Not that I know of." Further, I would like to express a warm and heart felt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Guilty. my apologies, so we let this slide and start anew? (I hope so, i got a ex girlfriend in beZERKley that didn't like getting dumped, so If I had to go out there to kill ya i may run into her and I am a hell of alot more afraid of her then satan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif)

Sooooooo, If that's done, I hope to PM you about a LED head,
info, and such, for the future.(you look pretty buried with order's for now according to your forum) and a friendly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif to you too! peace bro.VDG

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
The only two stage clickies I know of are the ones in the Streamlight Twintask products. Many folks (including myself) don't like the way you need to click through low to get to high and again to get to off.

Daniel