A Simple THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened
Arc_screw_nice_set.jpg

jet22a_Small.jpg.w560h420.jpg

I recall when I first found CPF and all the shiny new toys. I was amazed that
there were others who were fascinated by flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I also remember seeing an Arc LS and thinking that it was
a very cool looking light that I'd love to own. When I found
out how much they were, I figured that I'd never be a big
enough "flash-a-holic" to own one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Eventually, I broke down and bought an AAA. Then I bought several.
Of course I also ended up buying an LS.

I am the proud owner of numerous fine Arc products.

I've given away more than a dozen AAA's a gifts.

I also owned one of the few Arc LS-3's made (very ahead of its time).

The Arc4 was also a technological wonder!

Thank you for your fine products!

I've been "de-lighted" with my Arc experiences and
wish you and the entire Arc "family" nothing but
the best!

Things may look very dark at the moment but
I am certain that you will have a very bright future!

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I second what Lux said, Regardless of the circumstances of the tragedy, and any of that BS, The Arc products are and always will be my favorite lights. Thank you Peter, Merri, and the rest of the former Arc crew for bringing them to us.

Shane

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yah...
Yah...
What Lux and Hallis just said!

Best wishes to you, Peter and Merri!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

cy

Flashaholic
Thank you for bringing me into the world of LED's.

Best wishes to Peter and Merri

Empedocles

Newly Enlightened
Ditto all that. You've created a legacy of heirlooms. EDC lights will, no doubt, continue to get smaller and brighter. But your products will still be working well over 100 years from now. How many manufacturers can say something like that?

In the years to come, I've no doubt that Arc lights will serve their owners in amazing ways, and will save more than a dozen lives due to their reliability and EDC readiness. If every employee in the twin towers had had an Arc.......

May the Author of all light guide your path to brighter days.

Thanks. Thank you so very much.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, thank you for your products. I will miss what would have been some even greater products in the future had this all not happened. As it is, all I have to show [from your company], is an Arc AAA head in a Solitare body, and a Grey Kit. But they will be charished, the muts that they are.

IS180Front.sized.jpg

ArcLS01.jpg

hideo

Enlightened
Dittorama ...

thanks Peter for introducing me to the wonderful state of having lots of excellent lights and no disposable income (I've disposed of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

then again, burning US currency not only produces limited lumens, it's also illegal

hideo

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
Thank you peter, for introducing me to QUALITY led lights. The highest quality i had before was an infinity. I could feel the threading strip each time i tightened it. I got my arc AAA... wow. I felt no stripping, it was twice as bright, half as blue, and came with an integrated fingernail file! Thank you, peter, for putting light into my life, my pocket, and my wallet. Thanks!

2dim

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
hideo said:
Dittorama ...

thanks Peter for introducing me to the wonderful state of having lots of excellent lights and no disposable income (I've disposed of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

then again, burning US currency not only produces limited lumens, it's also illegal

hideo

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I'm still disposing, but won't be long now...

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
I endorse what everyone else has said. Thank you, Peter.

Your Arc AAA was my first LED light purchase and it or one like it has been my constant companion all over the world in the last year and a half.

I've bought atleast 40 of them and given them away to every member of my family and my close friends.

A lady friend of mine told me yesterday of an incident on Wednesday morning where she used her Arc AAA.

She arrived downtown where she works in an office building and parked on the bottom level of the parking garage. Just as she closed the door to her car, all the lights went out. Even though it was morning, no natural light reached the lowest parking level. She said it was utterly black.

She immediately turned on her trusty Arc AAA which has dangled from her keychain since May 2003 and was surprised at how well it lit up her area all the way to the stairwell door. The stairwells were just as black and none of the emergency lights came on (??) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

When she came out on the 14th floor, some of her associates were in the hallway talking and were so glad to see she had a flashlight. They asked her, "How did you know to bring a flashlight with you?" She gently lectured them on the wisdom in having an LED EDC.

Even my 6 year old son who started Kindergarten this year has an Arc AAA tethered to his backpack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif His teacher borrowed it one day when the power went out at his school while they repaired Hurricane Charley damaged power lines in the area.

I'm a relatively late-bloomer with the Arc LS series, but am grateful I started scarfing them up several months ago.

I've sampled the ersatz Arc AAAs and they don't cut it.

I wish you all the best and hope to someday see another flashlight from you that will be a suitable replacement for all those Arc AAAs that faithfully serve my loved ones.

Britt

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i never was a fan realy of the arc 3 or 4 but that darn arc aaa is to cool. thing is like mack truck. may peace be youre journy peter wear ever ya roam

Status
Not open for further replies.