• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: L1 head, can be dead, but must be pretty =)

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in the market for an L1 head in hard anodized type III natural finish. I'll be modding the internals of the head, so I don't really care if the emitter inside is some weird color, or rotten cat urine tinted, or doesn't work at all... but what I DO care about is that from the outside, the head is in great shape, with no more than perhaps a couple very minor blemishes. No scratches, scrapes, or dings! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Soooooooo... anybody out there got a pretty but dead L1 head they might care to sell me on the cheap?

BTW, I could also trade a brand new E1E head (lamp assembly not included) for the L1 head. This E1E head is unused and factory new, but I should mention that there is a small sliver of reflective surface missing at one point where the reflector meets the lens. Came from SureFire that way, and doesn't seem to affect the beam. So I'll buy that L1 head of yours, or trade ya this E1E head!

Let me know, folks. I appreciate it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I have a L1 HAIII head that is new, perfect condition. But since it is in perfect condition and is the new scalloped version with caution hot warning I need $45 for it. I know it's not what your looking for but I just wanted to let you know since I never use it.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif to help scott find head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darkzero, are you sure you're not talking about a KL1 head? What I'm looking for is the head off an L1. It's essentially a direct wired LED... no electronics in it at all. Sounds like you might be talking about a KL1, not an L1 head... but please clarify one way or another when you get a chance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Nope, it's definitley a L1 dummy head. Surprisingly I never had a KL1 head yet in my possesion.

I'll post a pic of it tonight when I get home from work.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Scott, here you go:

l1_ha_scallop_top.jpg
l1_ha_scallop_bottom.jpg

l1_ha_scallop_red.jpg

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh... she's a beauty, Will! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You're running it direct drive on 1x123? How well does the red head (redhead?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif drive like that?

Gotta admit, she's a little out of my league. I need pretty but cheap. My L1 HEAD, not my dates! DOH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: L1 head, can be dead, but must be pretty

Anyone, anyone? Surely somebody's got an L1 head out there at a decent price.

(No offense intended, darkzero!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: L1 head, can be dead, but must be pretty

Bump with hopes that somebody's got a spare L1 head they might want to send my way fairly cheap. (Free's good, too.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif