• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/or to Find a Modder: Arc 2x123 TSP!?!?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, this may be ambitious but....

I was recently inspired by another forumite to mod one of my Arc LSs. However, the main hurdle to my problem is going to be the fact that I need a 2x123 TSP for it. Unfortunately, I think this will be hard to come by since what I am describing is the battery pack from the elusive Arc LS3. Taking that in mind, I'm guessing that there is probably less than 30-40 of these in existance!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif ....And I'm sure those individuals that have them are not going to be interested in passing them along. If someone does have an extra and is interested in selling, please send me a PM to discuss further, and THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

OK after the wishful thinking, I am looking for someone with the tools and the skill (I surely don't have either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) that could take a standard Arc 2xAA TSP and perform modifications to it in order for it to accept 2x123s. After consultation with another forumite, I've been informed that this can be done by cutting down a 2xAA TSP and rethreading the end to re-accomodate the Kroll and carefully boring the interior out in order to accept the 2x123s or a Pila 168s.

If you think you could perform this task for me, without completely ruining a perfectly good 2xAA TSP, please send me a PM and we can discuss the details further.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Thanks,
MSax

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
"WTB/or to Find a Modder:"

I've tried buying Modders a few times and been unsuccessful. I just need one for about six months. I had thought when the six months were up I could just auction them off at a small profit. Now I'm thinking a raffle would be best due to legal considerations.

Good luck on your project.

- Jeff

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
I've tried buying Modders a few times and been unsuccessful

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif The "WTB" part was for the Arc LS3 TSP, but I can see how it could be taken the wrong way.... hysterical observation.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK,

Now what is this that you need? I don't mess with Arcs much and if you need an Arc modded, I'd get in touch with CM.

If you need an aluminum tube turned down and out, anyone of us with a lathe could do it. The question is, will it be worth the modders time, considering that the modder will be taking on the responsibility of possibly destroying the tube. The chances of it happening are slim, but anything can happen.

If you don't get any takers, PM me. If I get the time between mods, I could chop that sucker down and run a 5/8-28 tap through it. It would be kinda like doing a minimini mag. Any chance that you could snap a pic of the body to make sure that it can be chucked/colletted (is that a word?).

Latest posts