How are the Inova T series treating their owners?

Leeoniya

Enlightened
the subject says it all, i have a T1 on the way. i was interested in how it compares to an ARC-LSHF-P as far as throw, focus, and beam pattern, and color tint (for whites).

Thx,
Leon

hchun73

Newly Enlightened
How are T-series different from Inova's old offerings, i.e. XO series? Inova's website doesn't say anything about T-series yet.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 2 T3's and had an XO3. The T3's are better than the XO3 only in the clickie switch and knurling. Otherwise the same beam and output. I really like the T3!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Leeoniya

Enlightened

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the difference between a T3 and a XO3 just the switch?? I was looking at them at TADGear, but wasn't sure what was different.
I think a T2 or T3 is calling me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like my T1. It's essentially the same output and beam as the X0 but much shorter, lighter, handy, etc etc. I also much prefer the knurling, and the clickie tailswitch is excellent. I particularly like that you can click the light on, and then unscrew that tailswitch until the light just goes off. Then it makes a very easy to activate temporary on-off mode when using the light in a "cigar-hold" (my favorite).

Leeoniya

Enlightened
T1 will be here tomorrow!! *grinding teeth*, will post beamshots galore. hopefully i will find where i left my lshf-p by then for comparison /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ikonomi

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Is the difference between a T3 and a XO3 just the switch?? I was looking at them at TADGear, but wasn't sure what was different.
I think a T2 or T3 is calling me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just the switch and the knurling... I don't know which I want more. Probably the T3.

A question, though. Is the T2 really a 2 watt LED? That doesn't seem right. It seems like it's just a two-battery version of the T1, if the numbers on the few sites that have them are correct. 40 lumens from the T2 versus 35 from the T1, but with a 5 hour runtime compared to the T1's 1.5. If this has been covered in another thread, sorry. It's news to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif