Pocket light.

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
Hi, i am looking for a pocket light. I may have a 1.25w coast cutlery v2 tactical light on it's way. what a shame, they just came out with a 3w one. But I understand the quality on these lights is not that great. I would like to know if anyone knows of a good, perferably waterproof, flashlight that uses a 3w led and produces some sidespill, with a good hotspot, and good run time (in terms of getting the most out of the battery.) I will not use a light that uses cr123s and cannot use rechargable 123s. I would love a light that uses rechargable n cells, AAA cells or even AA cells. It would be nice to have it shorter than 5 inches, but 5 and a half is about the maximum i'm comfortable with in my pocket. i also dont want one that is ghastly in diameter, like a d cell light. Let me know if anyone can think of a light that can meet these specifications. I wanted a lionheart, but i was not on the list =( Are lionhearts good lights? I know it is not fair to compare incandecent to LED, but how would it compare to a scorpion?? I just want a guilt free light, that is bright and can fit in my pocket. let me know, please =)

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
Thanks a lot craig! i've been reading your reviews for years. I always wanted to thank you! (do you have aim, by chance? i'd like to talk to someone about flashlights. You probably have reviewed more flashlights than any living man.)

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
does anyone know where i can buy a Nuwai Quantum-III LED? PM me please =) i was unable to locate it on Nuwai's site.

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
Thanks bart!i found a place to buy it last night, but as it so happens, my brother gave me *4* overdraft charges at my bank, plus other odds and ends, for a whoping total of -146.xx!!!! He says he will pay me back this weekend, which, if he pays me back, it will probably be somewhere in the range of $100. I am trying to cancel my EL X3 order, that will get me a balance of about $0. I also have another bank, but my avaliable balance is 100, and it must last me untill october 8th. You can bet im going to order this light on october 8th. Any opinions on this light? It seems like a light that's price cannot be beat for what you are getting. Thanks! =)