Here we go, see you on the other forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EchoSierraTwo

11:30 PM EST. The Arc Forum is almost at its end as we know it. But its not the end. Cya guys around, no doubt. Its sad isnt it?

E

EchoSierraTwo

Arcs ON for the last five minutes!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

E

EchoSierraTwo

Re: Arcs ON for the last five minutes!

WOW! We are still alive! Its like the scene in T3... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

NoShadow

Enlightened
It is a little sad. There is a number of reasons why this is so for me. But it gives me a chance to put things in perspective. It is amazing how one can get caught up emotionally with something such as a flashlight and the issues surrounding its manufacture. Quality tools have always caught my attention regardless of what they were. Why should a flashlight escape this notice. I am thankful I encountered the ARC flashlight before this happened as are, I am sure, most who own them. The Maglite Solitaire/ARC AAA issue had me steaming to the point where I contacted Mag and gave them my opinion on their litigation. If it is true that they were given trademark protection on the cynlindrical shape of the Solitaire........ludicrous,to say the least. Anyway, I will certainly enjoy the ARC lights I have as long as I have them. And they will be regarded along with other tools I was/am fond of from as I have gone down the road: The Vise-Grip plier, the Parker Jotter, the Smith & Wesson Combat Masterpiece, the Surefire E2E to name a few. Yes, it is a little sad. Do you have any Kleenex?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.